Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Does age matter in love?

I was in a relationship with a guy 5 years younger than me. It didn't last for a year. It gave me headache and heartache. I find it hard to adjust. He's immature and irresponsible compared to the next guy I have been in a relationship with. He was 15 years older than me. The sad thing was he died when he was about to propose marriage 😞.

I am sorry to hear that, it feels really bad when the person we like and are planning to get married suddenly leaves us forever

I am sorry to hear that, it feels really bad when the person we like and are planning to get married suddenly leaves us forever
It was a devastating feeling for me why of all the people he's so unfortunate to be hit by cancer. I already moved on but feeling frigid. I no longer like to fall in love again. My colleague proposed marriage but he was a nut. We're not lovers lol. I rejected and he resigned because of shame.

I can imagine how you must have felt but its our destiny and we cannot do anything in that and need to follow it

I believe on destiny so told myself that everything happens for a reason. Though I cannot put a period to my sentence but I already planted my promise to my brain to be cautious and never give a one hundred percent feeling.

I agree and you are right. Everything happens for a reason and we should accept that and even if we don't then also we cannot do anything

I accepted my fate being sanctioned by trials and strong tempest but I have to tighten my resilience because that is life no one knows what God truly destined for us. Let us not allow our weakest points to destroy our tough heart to endure in every fall.

Back