Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do your friends motivate you?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
Everyone is very different, but friends should be the best example for you and they should motivate you and you them to achieve better. I have no friends at all, but do your friends inspire you to do new things?

I don't have much friends, but yes there have been some who have motivated me in some ways, while I am the one who usually motivates them.

My friends always motivate me to get better and achieve success. They are so helpful and always motivate me to do well.

I don't keep much friends but the ones I have are really the best. They motivate me to always be better than my older version and same thing I'm doing for them too. We motivate ourselves so that we can always bring out the best from us.

I don't have much friends, but yes there have been some who have motivated me in some ways, while I am the one who usually motivates them.
You don't need much friends to motivate you. If you get one genuine friend, you are good to go. As you motivate them, they need to do same for you. That's why it's not a parasitic relationship rather mutual.

My friends are actually very crazy. What they do very well is to mock you very well. They are going to mock you in a way that it's going to be like a motivation for you to do better than you have done for yourself.

I have surrounded myself with wholesome friends that we do a lot of things together, things that make us grow as individuals. I am really grateful for these ones.

You don't need much friends to motivate you. If you get one genuine friend, you are good to go. As you motivate them, they need to do same for you. That's why it's not a parasitic relationship rather mutual.

This is absolutely right. Having a smaller circle is very important when it comes to friends. I wouldn't deal with having more friends at all as I would see such as distractions.

Yes, my core group of friends motivates me; however, my family members also provide motivation. I am also motivated by myself, as I always strive to improve.

Yes, my core group of friends motivates me; however, my family members also provide motivation. I am also motivated by myself, as I always strive to improve.

It's the last part of your response that links with me so much. I do so well to motivate myself at all times. If I don't do it, what I will get from others wouldn't be much. But I still have friends who do their best for me.

Being motivated by one's self is crucial. That is the biggest that you can do because it gives you the level of confidence that you wish to have towards achieving your goals in life.

Back