Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do your friends motivate you?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
Everyone is very different, but friends should be the best example for you and they should motivate you and you them to achieve better. I have no friends at all, but do your friends inspire you to do new things?

I don't have much friends, but yes there have been some who have motivated me in some ways, while I am the one who usually motivates them.

My friends always motivate me to get better and achieve success. They are so helpful and always motivate me to do well.

I don't keep much friends but the ones I have are really the best. They motivate me to always be better than my older version and same thing I'm doing for them too. We motivate ourselves so that we can always bring out the best from us.

Back