Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you wear pajamas to sleep?

My husband once bought me a pajamas and when I wore it he loved the way it looked on me. So he wanted me to be wearing it every now and then. I don't really fancy wearing pajamas to sleep, but I sometimes do it because my husband likes it.😊

I love pajamas. I have a lot of different pajamas and I would like to buy one more because for some reason it is more comfortable for me to sleep in pajamas. I feel more protected in my pajamas and I sleep much better

When I was a kid I used to wear pajamas to sleep with my blanket and I think its okay for me because I love sleeping in a warm room but when I was a teenager above I don't wear it at all because only blanket its okay for me

Yes, from my childhood I have been wearing Pyjama at night while sleeping. I cannot sleep in tight fitting clothes as I feel uncomfortable in them.

In my country we are in still in the cold season here. I think that in September we are starting another summer seasons until April. So during the cold seasons l normal pot on something to sleep with for that matter.

I don't like wearing pajamas while sleeping. I love being on singlet or small shorts that are light so that I will be free. Blankets and duvet makes me to be sweating.

Back