Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you use social media?

I use social media to keep in contact with my family. I also use Youtube and Reddit if they both count as social media. I stopped using Twitter after getting a new phone. I just didn't bother figuring out what my password is to log back into my account, plus I'm not a fan of Twitter anymore anyways.

I think that Snapchat and Instagram are very popular among the youths. I recently joined Instagram for business purposes

Yes i use it daily. I just use Facebook and Instagram to see my neice. (She lives in Florida)

I think that Snapchat and Instagram are very popular among the youths. I recently joined Instagram for business purposes
Snapchat used to be pretty big, but I think the youth are more on Tiktok these days.

Snapchat used to be pretty big, but I think the youth are more on Tiktok these days.
Oh! I see. I have never used it. In our country, TikTok has been banned for the last few years. Maybe that's the reason that I see more youngsters using Instagram and Snapchat.

I make use of social media though it's not all platform that I engage in interactions with people. For me, I love to read on Facebook, watch videos on Tiktok and sale my products on WhatsApp.

I make sure that I don't waste my time on social media. Actually, I don't have the luxury of time to do so. I have kept 20_30 minutes in the whole day to visit the couple of platforms that I am a part of. That's enough for me to stay updated and also to promote something that I want to from my side.

I mostly browse, very rarely post anything these days.

It's the same with me. When on social media, I would mostly browse and respond to others. I don't want to post personal life there. I would mostly post my blogs for reading. Or I would post things related to my work and business.

Yes I use social media, though I usually use it mainly for communication, but now I plan on taking things to the next level by using it for my business.
Everything is changing as a new day. It's good to use our social media for our business and it's a very wide path to get more clients and also help us to rebrand our business through new changes.

Life will not be fun without social media which is the reason why I am making use of all of them. I'm even more on tiktok these days because of the funny videos that you can watch on the social media site to keep your day interesting online.
I am also on Tiktok these days. I am watching as much videos that I wanted. I can't leave Tiktok unless my battery dies down or I get some works to go. That apps is really taking all my time.

Back