Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you think couples should live together before getting married?

That's good honestly speaking. Over here the kind of things I see and hear about marriage is enough to make me not want to. I just feel when am finally ready, I we definitely find the right one
While are a lot of bad examples everywhere we look regarding marriage, we should not conclude that that is how our own will be like when we venture into it. Once there is mutual understanding between couples, I believe that any marriage can thrive.

Yes that's true, because it went bad for the other does not mean it would be the same for you.

Yes that's true, because it went bad for the other does not mean it would be the same for you.
We just need to be hopeful and try to apply principles that could contribute to a happy marriage.

Yes, set your standards and be disciplined enough to follow does standards all the way no matter what others say.

Yes, set your standards and be disciplined enough to follow does standards all the way no matter what others say.
I'm already setting them down for the time I will get married. 🙂

Lol same here, anyways let's see how things goes in the future.

While are a lot of bad examples everywhere we look regarding marriage, we should not conclude that that is how our own will be like when we venture into it. Once there is mutual understanding between couples, I believe that any marriage can thrive.

Everywhere, there are examples of bad marriage experiences. We should always make up our minds for it, and in the first place, we should try to understand that we should not let it happen. But if it happens, we should try to mend our relationship.

This is not popular in India but slowly people are going for Live in which is still very rare in India so I don't know if it will be good or not

This is not popular in India but slowly people are going for Live in which is still very rare in India so I don't know if it will be good or not
I guess the culture is slowly changing over there, but if you ask me it is not for the better.

I guess the culture is slowly changing over there, but if you ask me it is not for the better.
I have to agree and it's changing in big cities like Mumbai and Bangalore

Featured Articles

Back