Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you think AI will replace humans?

Grammarly Premium Rewrite Tools to be more precise not Grammarly to correct grammatical mistakes. If you did not upgrade to Grammarly Premium you don't understand me.
View attachment 282
In Grammarly Premium there is feature or suggest called Rewrite this, this will be considered as fraud.
Oh okay now i understand, I did not upgrade to premium and I mainly use it to correct grammatical errors sometimes.

I think that it will, but not completely. I don't think a time will come when AI will permanently replace humans, especially in the job sector.
Yes so it can impact a certain percentage of workers but cannot fully turn a workplace into automation which can work without human intervention

Grammarly Premium Rewrite Tools to be more precise not Grammarly to correct grammatical mistakes. If you did not upgrade to Grammarly Premium you don't understand me.
View attachment 282
In Grammarly Premium there is feature or suggest called Rewrite this, this will be considered as fraud.
Well truth be told trendri is right. Using grammarly premium rewrite tools takes away the originality of articles. We should go back to the old ways of coming up with contents by ourselves.

The debate of whether AI will replace humans in jobs is an intricate one. While AI has been making significant strides in many different industries, there are still many tasks that require the uniquely human qualities of intelligence, creativity, and emotions. However, there are also many tasks that can be automated with the help of AI to improve productivity and effectiveness in the workplace. In my opinion, AI will not replace humans completely, but instead, it can assist and enhance the abilities of humans, making them more efficient and effective at their jobs. What do you think?
With all indications AI may come and take the human futures

Looking at the number of mistakes AI makes, I don't think it can replace humans and can only assist humans

Any organisation that would want to depend entirely on AI would see woes. AI would exist alongside humans. It is people that are AI savvy that would be relevant in the scheme of things. That is why people have to get skills on AI applications.

There is a slight possibility that AI can replace humans and in some jobs it has already replaced and this is just the beginning

Back