Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you suffer from megalophobia?

I love snakes and lizards, Sanjeev.

To answer, the question, no I don't. But I do have social phobia.

Hmm..you seem to be exceptional 😀🙏

Because I rarely see people who love reptiles.

Lol indeed rare, I have seen people who love reptiles though but I have never met anyone around me. Anything reptiles should please stay away from me.

Iguanas can be somewhat aggressive but geckos and bearded dragons are fine.

Reptiles have small brains and very little intelligence. Because of this they make boring pets. The best that you can hope for is that in time, they can learn to tolerate you. Leave them in the wild and avoid them.

Not big reptiles, I am scared small lizards also. I cannot see them. I am scared of snakes.
Oh wow. I can understand the snakes, lizards too? Have you had an unpleasant experience with those creatures to feel that way?

I have a friend that acts tensed when she is in the presence of very large objects. She finds it hard to go to airports because of the large airplanes. Maybe she has megalophobia? 🤔

I'm not sure if I have such a fear, maybe because I haven't been around such massive things. The biggest thing I saw was the plane, but I wasn't scared and I didn't have anxiety

For those of you who are unsure of what megalophobia is, this is a fear of really large objects such as large ships, large animals and such.

I never knew I suffered with this fear until I was a little older and being close to anything really big made me very anxious and worried.

Do you suffer from megalophobia?
He he actually I am not in to that I have never suffered from that because when I was little were are not allow to go any were always at home playing with my siblings

Back