Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Do you still own a Wii?

Ravenfreak

Active Contributor

Reaction score
As the title asks do you still own a Wii? You'd be surprised that there's probably still people who own a Wii and like to get it hooked up during the Holidays when family is over. I watch this Youtuber called JacobR who gets old consoles and he picked up a huge lot of wiis recently. A few of the last play times were during the Holiday season, if my MIL was feeling good this year during Christmas and even today we'd probably hook up the Wii and play some Wii Sports but I'm the only one in the house that's currently not sick right now.

We still have a Nintendo Wii in our house in storage. I believe the last time it was used was around 2019 as my kids loved playing Wii Sports with the bowling. Since Nintendo Switch Sports was released, they have not had any urge to use the Nintendo Wii so it now sits in storage.

Will is important, it is lagal bond, a law itself, always keep it safe. I will make my will too, some part are already made

No, but I would probably play it if I still had one. I miss Smash Bro's.

No, I sold it a long time ago, and I wish I still had it, so I could give it to my grandson. He loves all things Nintendo.

Ah, the Wii, that iconic gaming console from the mid-2000s! It's been quite some time since its heyday, but yes, I still have my trusty Wii tucked away in a closet. While it may not get as much use these days.

As the title asks do you still own a Wii? You'd be surprised that there's probably still people who own a Wii and like to get it hooked up during the Holidays when family is over. I watch this Youtuber called JacobR who gets old consoles and he picked up a huge lot of wiis recently. A few of the last play times were during the Holiday season, if my MIL was feeling good this year during Christmas and even today we'd probably hook up the Wii and play some Wii Sports but I'm the only one in the house that's currently not sick right now.
Actually I don't own Wii up to now but back then I played a lot of games but I can't even tell how did my own got disappeared from my room when I was in school

Back