Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you still celebrate your birthday?

In fact, some people do. Do you actually believe that all those billions are made of hard work?

Those highly rich people are no doubt, talented, skilled and with unmatched abilities. But at some point they found ways to make easy money.

It is ok to be judicious about your hard earned money, but not everyone had to work so hard. Some inherit it, some gain it by luck, some by chance and some by fraud.
If you are earning money by fraud you will find yourself in prison. Either you are good at managing and changing all the time your rental place then one day policemen will catch you. All these fraudulent methods are weird and illegal manners to earn money and a crime.

In fact, some people do. Do you actually believe that all those billions are made of hard work?

Those highly rich people are no doubt, talented, skilled and with unmatched abilities. But at some point they found ways to make easy money.

It is ok to be judicious about your hard earned money, but not everyone had to work so hard. Some inherit it, some gain it by luck, some by chance and some by fraud.
The point which you are seriously missing about those highly rich people you mentioned about how they find an easy way to make money is that they have done the hard work in the beginning to set up a system which works for them to make how they now make money to be so easy for them.

I celebrate, but this is no longer the style it used to be. At 15 years old, I had 20 guests at the party and we celebrated for almost half a day and it was fun then, but now I'm not sure if I would feel the same way. Now, in the evening, we are going with family or friends to drink something alcoholic for 1 hour and talk, and that's the end of the holiday

I do not celebrate my birthday, my birthday is just another day. There is nothing special except my parents and siblings will call me to wish me and some of my friends wish me through social media. In my life, I have celebrated my birthday very few times and I had a birthday cake for my birthday only once.

I do not celebrate my birthday, my birthday is just another day. There is nothing special except my parents and siblings will call me to wish me and some of my friends wish me through social media. In my life, I have celebrated my birthday very few times and I had a birthday cake for my birthday only once.
I understand you, but isn't it a good day to talk more with relatives and gather together in one place. As for me, in adulthood, there are not many such opportunities to do this, and your birthday is the best moment

Birthday means you are one year old, you are now more closer to death than you were previous year. I do not seen anything to be celebrated on our birthday. While it is a find time for kids and young people, for adults I do not thin k there are anythings to cherish about your birthday. It is just a day.

The same way older people die is the same way younger people also die. It does not have to do with being young or older because death can come for anyone at any age. This is why I don't look at the concept of celebration of birthday in this way.

I have never really celebrated my birthday in a grand way before. The highest I have done is to simply buy a small cake and eat with my loved ones around, and that's all. I still do that sometimes though.

I have never really celebrated my birthday in a grand way before. The highest I have done is to simply buy a small cake and eat with my loved ones around, and that's all. I still do that sometimes though.
In young age, you are happy with your birthday. When you are in advanced age then like someone has 30 years or 40 years or 50 years it remember it that he is near to death deadline.

In young age, you are happy with your birthday. When you are in advanced age then like someone has 30 years or 40 years or 50 years it remember it that he is near to death deadline.
This is what my father taught me, because he stopped celebrating birthdays at the age of 30, and it was strange for me then, but now I understand him. I still celebrate it but I feel like it's not fun anymore and it's just a normal day

In my adult years, I have never celebrated my birthday because I started hustling quite early and it never really clicked for me to have a birthday celebration. It is actually this particular year that things have become a bit better that I want to start celebrating my birthdays.

To be honest with you, I don't fancy celebrating my birthdays at the moment. I mean, it doesn't make any sense to be spending the little that I have to impress people who don't care about me. I want to be able to celebrate when I start making a lot of money in the future.
Same here, I don't see it being different from any other day, I may just spend on myself by giving myself nice treats but not publicizing it.

I am of the opinion that birthdays should be celebrated. No matter how we look at it, it is a remembrance of the day that we were born and celebrating with friends and family members is the least we can do to show that. What do you think?

What's the point in celebrating birthdays when I struggle everyday to make ends meet? What is joyful in the fact that another year met me in a destabilizing economy? What I will celebrate henceforth are big achievements.

Absolutely, I still very much enjoy celebrating my birthday each year! While the party scale and fanfare has toned down from childhood, I cherish the chance to gather loved ones and mark another milestone. Birthdays are a welcome reminder to pause, reflect on where I've been and where I'm going, and appreciate the journey.

I celebrate and celebrate very loudly because it is a holiday once a year and a good day for me to completely relax

I celebrate my birthday, but it's not a very big holiday for me and I don't invite many guests. One year I celebrate it with my family, and the next year with friends and my boyfriend

Featured Articles

Back