Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you prioritize self care

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
Do you give importance to self-care, what do you do for self-care and improve personal well-being? The strategy that works for me is by scheduling regular self-care activities such as exercise, meditation, or hobbies that bring joy and relaxation. I also set boundaries around time and commitments to avoid burnout, and practice saying no when necessary. I also nourish my body with nutritious foods, prioritize sleep, and seek support from trusted friends or professionals when needed.

Taking care of yourself is one of the most important thing you can do for yourself because when you are healthy, you can be able to do most of the things which you are supposed to do. If you are working and not taking care of yourself, there is no way you will be able to do your job and get paid regularly.

If I should be honest, I give very little time to my personal self care and well-being. I am always usually too busy with one thing or the other, but I think as from today I would start putting in more effort.

I used to spend a lot of time on those things that I considered more necessary for me, but not on myself, but I started to do the opposite when these problems became obvious and I was unable to devote time to work because I was very often sick because I did not have enough sleep and also I ate poorly

i don't joke with regular self-care activities for my self. it's a top priority for me. I exercise, alot then I do meditation and get out for outdoor hobbies. I don't stress my self as I practice saying no when necessary to avoid burnout

Self-care is extremely important to me for maintaining balance and resilience. Some of my self-care practices include daily meditation, journaling, getting enough sleep, and spending time outdoors in nature. I also prioritize nurturing my close relationships and pursuing hobbies I'm passionate about like reading and cooking.

The food aspect is very important when it comes to self care. Eating good food will reduce the risk of diseases and ensure you have a healthy body.
Nothing compares to that!

I pay a lot of attention to this because no work will make me forget about taking care of myself. I love different skin creams to look healthy. I also like to sleep and always be clean. I will always prefer it even if it means losing my job

I don't joke with myself. If I break down, all the things that I am working for would be completely gone. I make sure that I eat good food. I barb a good hairstyle and wear good clothes.

Back