Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Do you prefer Xbox or PlayStation?

I've been more of a PlayStation girlfor as long as I can remember. While Xbox has put out some great consoles and games too, I just prefer the PlayStation controller layout and overall user experience. That said, I don't really get too caught up in the console wars. I just want to play great games regardless of platform.

I don't play on Xbox because it is not very popular where I grew up, so we all went with the playstation that was readily available. Till today, I prefer playing games on the playstation.

Having an Xbox X with Game Pass Ultimate is just a great overall package I got 7 months with a 1-month subscription still going strong, PS deluxe/extra looks good, but where to find ps5, somehow Amazon Prime provides Xbox X I have never seen an option to get PS 5

Playstation have been my favourite gaming console since I began playing video games. Xbox is good especially Xbox 360. It's the best selling Xbox console till date. I played on it a few times.

The PlayStation consoles are pretty common here, and that was how I began playing the PlayStation 2 games. I also think Xbox consoles are not that bad.

The PlayStation consoles are pretty common here, and that was how I began playing the PlayStation 2 games. I also think Xbox consoles are not that bad.
Same here, while there are Xbox gamers here, the play station is a lot more common. Maybe when I have seen or tried some play station games, I can make a better decision.

Same here, while there are Xbox gamers here, the play station is a lot more common. Maybe when I have seen or tried some play station games, I can make a better decision.

That's what I was saying. It is not always that easy to find a balance between which of those companies have the best consoles. What is important is working on making a good decision in terms of which console you enjoy playing on.

That's what I was saying. It is not always that easy to find a balance between which of those companies have the best consoles. What is important is working on making a good decision in terms of which console you enjoy playing on.
I've actually tried Xbox and I don't like it at all. That was when I decided that it is best to just stick to PlayStation. Well, everybody have their own preferences but as for me, play station anytime any day.

What game did you play on Xbox? I heard there are some pretty good game on Xbox. Though I have not played anyone

I prefer PlayStation because I owned it at home I used to invite many of my friend at home in order to compete against each others and I think it better than Xbox because it was easy to learn many game's

I prefer PlayStation because I owned it at home I used to invite many of my friend at home in order to compete against each others and I think it better than Xbox because it was easy to learn many game's
That's nice have never had the opportunity to have my own game console before have you tried Xbox before?

Back