Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies Do you prefer watching movies in theatres or at home?

When it comes to watching movies new and old, some of us enjoy going to the cinema/theatre whereas some of us prefer to stay home and watch the movies we want to see in the comfort of our own homes.

When it comes to watching any movies, especially the new releases, do you prefer to watch them in the comfort of your own home or at the cinema/theatre?
Actually I prefer to watch them at home for me to be comfortable and enjoined the movie to have better understanding

I like to watch movies at home and very rarely do I plan to watch movies at a theatre and its more fun when we watch movies at home with family

Actually I prefer to watch them at home for me to be comfortable and enjoined the movie to have better understanding
True, apart from that it is way cheaper to watch at home. I can easily setup my room to make it look like a cinema. I can buy the popcorn and big coke and I still won't spend up to half of what I would if I should go to the cinema.

Back