Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you prefer Juice for Breakfast or tea/Coffee?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
In India, I see most that prefer tea or coffee with their breakfast and only a very small percentage prefer juice so yes we don't follow many health advises LOL and even I prefer tea or coffee and never had juice with my breakfast.

Do you prefer Juice in Breakfast or tea/Coffee?

I don't always have breakfast. There are days were before I eat would be in the evening or afternoon. For breakfast, most times I simply prefer using water. I love tea, juice and the rest, but I don't always take them.

That would be tough for me and for me breakfast is most important and I don't think its right to ignore or skip breakfast so you should be a little careful about it

I would rather have a glass of hot milk with my big breakfast than tea or coffee. When I first wake up in the morning as well as in the evening, I have a cup of tea. I dislike drinking tea frequently during the day.

That's a good choice but I don't have the habit of having Milk so I prefer tea 2-3 times in a day and planning to add juice to my daily diet

I will most definitely go with juice, I like that better than tea or coffees. I might only take tea when the breakfast includes toasted bread or some biscuits.

I would love to switch from tea or coffee to Juice as it's fresh and good for my health and will help me stay fresh whereas tea and coffee can only increase gastric acid lol

I mostly take tea in breakfast but now a days, I am taking lussi in my breakfast and seriously it tastes amazing.

I enjoy an occasional glass of fresh-squeezed juice, my typical breakfast beverage of choice is coffee. There's something so comforting and ritualistic about starting my day with a steaming hot cup of rich, bold coffee.

I am still not into the habit of having a Glass of Juice early morning and prefer to have tea or coffee and mostly tea is my preferred morning drink

I love Death Wish Coffee.

I use a grinder, and a French Press.

Good way to start my morning

I still prefer to have tea and not have the habit of having juice in breakfast

I eat like a King for breakfast. It is a very important meal. My meal must be complete in order to sustain from a sternums work.There is always coffee with milk,

Its best to have a good breakfast but I don't like to make it too heavy and lunch is always normal but I sometimes do have heavy dinner which is not ideal

I have a traditional approach and like to have tea in the morning and not juice. I do like juice but in the evening only.

I would love to start with the habit of having juice in breakfast but somehow I couldn't, I don't even like fruits in breakfast

I love tea/coffee for my breakfast. I don't like taking juice in the morning. I can take juice in the afternoon while eating and the sun will be up already so I need cold drink that are chilled.

I prefer to take tea. In the morning as it is now, it is very cold in my place. And I have to take a hot tea to keep my internal and external system warm. Tea over juice early in the morning.

I love tea/coffee for my breakfast. I don't like taking juice in the morning. I can take juice in the afternoon while eating and the sun will be up already so I need cold drink that are chilled.
For me juice should be chilled and it's not a good thing to have chilled juice early morning also when the weather is cooler

For me juice should be chilled and it's not a good thing to have chilled juice early morning also when the weather is cooler
Exactly. The reason for not taking juice in the morning is because of the coldness and the weather. Juice are good to be taken when the weather is very hot and the sun is shining brightly.

Back