Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you own any physical copies to games?

Bawse

Enthusiast

Reaction score
I sold all my hard copies, because I keep my games on my PSN account now.

How about you?

I have not seen hard copies of games in almost a decade now. I used to buy those CDs but they were always difficult to run because small scratches on it and the console would not be able to read it and it would refuse to load.

All the games I have played so far where all on emulators, the only time I had hard copies of games was years back when I was still playing the Sega game. But now they are all emulators and softcopies.

I think I will still have some game CDs if I check my house very well. I don't like to sell off things like, I'd rather prefer to hold unto them as souvenirs

I don't like physical copies. They always seem to get damaged in my possession. XD

While I don't actually own any physical game copies myself, I understand the nostalgia and collectibility that drives many gamers to build libraries of disc-based games. There's something satisfying about holding the tangible product and building a visible collection.

I sold all my hard copies, because I keep my games on my PSN account now.

How about you?
Off course yes I still have my copies up to now I keep it for history when I finally have kid's I will teach them how to play on those game's

Back