Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you need a smartphone with a good camera?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
Now almost all smartphones are released with two good cameras, even the most budget ones, but it is not important for me because I take a maximum of 1 photo per month, which is really important to me. I would like them to make smartphones that will be thin, but have a not so cool camera so that the prices are lower

I have never, (and will never), use a smartphone.

I don't have need for one

I have never, (and will never), use a smartphone.

I don't have need for one
Do you really just not have a smartphone? It is very strange for me because even my grandmother has a smartphone. How do you communicate with relatives or when you go to the store and need to call to clarify something. Do you have a phone that is only for geeks, that old with buttons?

I do not have a professional camera, however, I like taking pictures. Therefore, a phone with a good camera is my priority. Even when I had a professional camera, it would not be possible to carry my camera always with me, however, a phone with a good camera would always come handy.

Yes I need a smartphone with a good camera. Though I don't normally snap pictures, I could even stay a whole year and won't have to worry about snapping but now I have a small business I am trying to promote online, I have to start snapping my products and as well as mg self.

Camera quality has never been an important spec for me when choosing a smartphone. I am a performance oriented person with gadgets and I look for RAM and processor speed when I am choosing a smartphone. I go to the studio if I need to take pictures.

Camera quality has never been an important spec for me when choosing a smartphone. I am a performance oriented person with gadgets and I look for RAM and processor speed when I am choosing a smartphone. I go to the studio if I need to take pictures.
I think that most people do not need such smartphones with a 100 MP camera, but at least it turned out that now it is difficult to find a smartphone that will be technically cool, but without a cool camera in order to reduce the cost of the device

Yes I need a smartphone with a good camera. When I buy a phone, the first thing I will check is the camera quality. That because I am social media content creator and I create and share videos on social sites every day. Since shooting videos on mobile phone I easier than a video camera, I use phone camera to shoot videos, therefore, I need a good camera phone.

I think that most people do not need such smartphones with a 100 MP camera, but at least it turned out that now it is difficult to find a smartphone that will be technically cool, but without a cool camera in order to reduce the cost of the device
I am using a Redmi phone that has a very excellent camera. But I don't factor that into why I love the phone. I love the phone because it affords me the efficiency to do my online work. A shocker? I have owned the phone for a year plus and I have never had to take a picture with it. My friends use it though.

It's hard to picture not having a phone with a good camera these days. The cameras in today's phones are so good they can easily compete with traditional point-and-shoot cameras, making it unnecessary to carry an extra device around. I absolutely enjoy snapping photos, whether I'm exploring new places or just out to dinner with my girlfriend, to capture and remember those moments.

I stopped using a point and shoot camera years ago. I see no reason to carry extra items when my smartphone can do it all for me... make phone calls, send text messages, take amazing pictures and record videos. Plus, I hate using purses, so the convenience of having a smartphone with a good quality camera is a must!

Honestly, I don't take a lot of pictures these days. It's why I don't fancy camera too much when buying a new smartphone. It's the last thing I check the specs.

Of course yes. Although not a big fan of photos but l couldn't mind to have a very great phone with a good camera indeed.

Honestly, I don't take a lot of pictures these days. It's why I don't fancy camera too much when buying a new smartphone. It's the last thing I check the specs.
I have a similar situation and I would like to find a smartphone where the camera is not very good and because of the cost would be less. However, they do not do this, so I have to overpay for a camera that I have not used for six months

I am not a camera freak, as a matter of fact I can stay for months without taking a single picture of myself. So it is safe to say that I actually don't need a phone with a good camera. But then that doesn't mean I should go and acquire a phone that the camera is trash.

For my personal needs, I don't necessarily require a smartphone with an exceptional camera. While photo quality is certainly important, especially for capturing memories and sharing on social media, I prioritize other smartphone features like processing power, battery life, and user-friendliness more highly. As long as my phone has a decent camera that can take clear, well-lit photos, I'm satisfied. I don't need the absolute latest and greatest camera tech unless I was pursuing photography as a serious hobby

Same here, this has always been my major focus, the battery, charging speed, the ram and rom and processor. These are very important aspect for me but due to my business which I believe I would have to start snapping a lot of things so I can post, I have started considering camera as well.

I need a smartphone with a good camera not to take professional photos. I would just like to have a smartphone with a good camera so that I can have clear photos of the children and myself. I just take pictures of the whole family for fun to have good and clear recollection

I actually thought that camera doesn't matter to me in a smartphone. But I think that I need one with a good camera now. As far as I am selling physical products online, a good camera is very important.

Actually yes I need a phone with a good camera because most of my work need to be snap

Back