Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you make use of VPN?

A website banned you for using VPN? I guess maybe it was one of their rules and you did not know of it.
LOL no, It was content which was not available for my country so I used VPN and access that

I rarely use VPN these days though. Unless I am giving an instruction to use one if i do not have access to the site.

I rarely use VPN these days though. Unless I am giving an instruction to use one if i do not have access to the site.
I understand. For instance, a site like the auto buyers site that we are working on with Forum Filler. It requires that we use a VPN to access the site. It is even the reason that I had to download a VPN in the first place on my phone.

I understand. For instance, a site like the auto buyers site that we are working on with Forum Filler. It requires that we use a VPN to access the site. It is even the reason that I had to download a VPN in the first place on my phone.
Same here, that was also the reason why I downloaded a free VPN as well.

What are your thoughts on using VPN? Do you see it as something which is very important and must be used at all times whenever you want to do anything online or it's what you can use once in a while? If you're using VPN, which one would you consider to be the best?
Actually I used VPN and it is not important whenever I want to access internet because I just used it in other to access some restricted content and earn extra cash and I recommend VPN 360 or mysterium VPN are the best.

Back