Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you make Reels?

I agree and Instagram is filled with people who only started it to make money and are able to make money so they are thankful to this idea and the platform
You can go for it then. As for me, I don't think that time will ever come that I will consider making reels on social media for money. I don't think I'm ready for that kind of consistency and commitment that is required to grow a social media page.

I have heard that one can earn from the reels, but how to maximize it I don't know. Anyone here know how much money we can earn from the reels? Is there anyone who makes money from the reels? How much maximum money can one make from the reels?

Making these contents are just too stressful for me right now. It requires time to do so and I do not have that much free time on my plate for now.

As a female, I have never considered the thought of making reels on social media appealing. I don't have interest in having a page to earn money in the first place, so I'm not interested in dancing and doing all sorts of things online.

I have seen many doing that even if they are so bad at it but they ar trying their luck and trying to get famous LOL and some are even able to make money from it

I have seen many doing that even if they are so bad at it but they ar trying their luck and trying to get famous LOL and some are even able to make money from it

Lately, one of my relatives, who may be 60 years old, has started her own YouTube channel, and she has uploaded her dancing videos. And I swear, I have never seen the worst dance as she does in those videos. I don't know how she thinks she was able to earn money from those videos.

Contrary to what a lot of people say here, there's nothing bad in doing reels every now and then. When I'm less busy I do reels just to have a nice time.

Lately, one of my relatives, who may be 60 years old, has started her own YouTube channel, and she has uploaded her dancing videos. And I swear, I have never seen the worst dance as she does in those videos. I don't know how she thinks she was able to earn money from those videos.
LOL you never know about social media because even Singers like Chahat Fateh Ali khan are popular by singing the worst songs with even worst composition lol

LOL you never know about social media because even Singers like Chahat Fateh Ali khan are popular by singing the worst songs with even worst composition lol
You might be exaggerating, But Wait let me go and check out the page of that singer so that I will be able to come to a conclusion. 🏃

Featured Articles

Back