Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Music Do you listen to rap?

Did I see British rap in the opening post? That's laughable because Britain doesn't have a rap culture. I am a hardcore fan of rap music and I prefer American rap.

Do you listen to rap? What are your thoughts on it? Are you a fan? What kind of rap - British or American, maybe even a different culture? Who is your favourite rapper?

I listen to rap a lot. I’m a big fan of it, and I listen to both British and American rap - for me it’s not the type of rap it is, it’s how good it is. I don’t have a favourite rapper per se but I like both Kanye West and Eminem amongst others.
Actually I am with your words but my favorite rappers are 2pac and Eminem amongst others they are perfectly in those aspects

Back