Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Music Do you listen to rap?

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
Do you listen to rap? What are your thoughts on it? Are you a fan? What kind of rap - British or American, maybe even a different culture? Who is your favourite rapper?

I listen to rap a lot. I’m a big fan of it, and I listen to both British and American rap - for me it’s not the type of rap it is, it’s how good it is. I don’t have a favourite rapper per se but I like both Kanye West and Eminem amongst others.

Do you listen to rap? What are your thoughts on it? Are you a fan? What kind of rap - British or American, maybe even a different culture? Who is your favourite rapper?

I listen to rap a lot. I’m a big fan of it, and I listen to both British and American rap - for me it’s not the type of rap it is, it’s how good it is. I don’t have a favourite rapper per se but I like both Kanye West and Eminem amongst others.
Not a fan of rap.. Honestly this music genre does not appeal to me..We have popular rappers in my country and I can say it's one talent not everyone can do, but just not my type of music.

I wouldn't say that I am a huge fan of rap but I have listened to some rap. Mainly rap from Eminem and also BTS as well which I have listened to many times in the past.

Some rap though I can not stand so tend to avoid it if I do not enjoy it.

I'm not a fan of rap, however I will say rappers are talented because it takes a heck of a lot of practice to be able to rhyme and rap without messing up. I'm sure they practice rapping for hours though.

Not really, I’d say I’m more into Disney music. The Lion King has all great music, as does Aladdin second. For me. Then comes the rest. All good though Love it. 😍

I generally don’t like rap except Ghostemane

My wife loves it so I heard a lot of it. Anyway, there is a lot of talent, but I've found Eminem to be the most inspiring and I loved his biographical movie 8 Mile. Who has seen it?

The only rap I listen to is Agust D's, Namjoon's and J-Hope's rap music (also known as Suga, RM and J-Hope from BTS).
Other than that, not really been the biggest rap music fan.

Musicians like Ememin, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, T. I have made rap the music genre I love so much. Rap is my number one favorite if I'm chilling out with my guys!

I don't like this type of music in general, but there are some songs that I like very much, then it doesn't matter to me that it's rap. You can probably say that I don't have a favorite genre of music, I just listen to what I like

I do enjoy rap music, though my tastes span a variety of subgenres. I'm a fan of both American and British rap, as each culture has produced many talented and influential artists. My favorite rapper is Kendrick Lamar, whose socially conscious lyrics and masterful storytelling have elevated the art form. While I don't connect with all rap, the best of it is both musically and lyrically compelling.

No, I do not listen to rap. But I do like a few rap songs. But I mostly listen to 60s, 70s, 80, and 90s rock music.

Rap isn't music, it's unintelligent talking to music. They all steal from each other, and spend most of the song ego tripping and talking about how important and relevant that they think they are. Anybody with an I.Q. over 100 can't stand this stuff. As to the rest below 100 I.Q.?....... Well what can I say?:cool:

Not really much of a fan of rap songs, but I do find it impressive when I see people rap really good lyrics and beat.

Yes I listen to rap songs. In fact I love them. The rapper that made me fall in love with raps is Eminem. I Stan him a lot as a child, and to this day I listen to rap, maybe more than the other genres.

Musicians like Ememin, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, T. I have made rap the music genre I love so much. Rap is my number one favorite if I'm chilling out with my guys!
I love rap music as well. 50 cent, eminem and wayne are good rappers. Also, T.i, jay-z and nas are too.

Rap was a cool culture once, but now it's completely different. And many such songs are sung, but people don't like it, but rappers think it's cool. I would like to return to those years when rap was just developing

Of course I listen to rap songs. And from everyone's comments the seem to have the same rapper that they liked, which is Eminem. Well that's not surprising because Eminem is a legend in the rap industry.

Back