Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like white lighting in the house or do you prefer the warm colors of small lamps?

It is the white led bulbs that I use. I like my house properly illuminated and the white bulb does just that. Maybe, when I have a seperate bedroom, I would consider using the coloured bulbs there.

My husband is out for business trip this week. And since he has left, my daughter and I have not switched on yellow light or warm light. We keep the white light on. My husband would always switch on yellow one except for the one table lamp that he uses at his work station.

I love white lamps and we have it all in our house. I normally use the white lamps for reading or doing anything in the house. When I love this soft lights can be if we are watching movies or if I want to sleep.

Back