Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like to eat grilled fish with chili sauce?

Yes I like grilled or fried fish with chilli sauce and in India we also prepare chutney made with Green chillies, coriander and spices

Grilled fish is my favorite any fish will do. Sometimes I just dip it in a Silver swan sauce with onions and ginger. It becomes tastier with these ingredients. It was lunch here one hour ago but it was not grilled fish but boiled with a lot of tomatoes.My sister added lemon grass, lol.

I am a vegetarian who very occasionally have eggs so I am not even eggetarian in true sense LOL

You're a vegetarian but you said you are overweight. What makes you overweight then? Maybe you like to eat sugary food like cake, ice cream, chocolate or any that has sugar. You might also like to eat food that contains carbohydrates. if so, then you must sweatout everyday.

You're a vegetarian but you said you are overweight. What makes you overweight then? Maybe you like to eat sugary food like cake, ice cream, chocolate or any that has sugar. You might also like to eat food that contains carbohydrates. if so, then you must sweatout everyday.
Yes I like these sugary foods and don't exercise much and have a sitting job LOL so I need to get up and start working on my weight LOL

Yes I like these sugary foods and don't exercise much and have a sitting job LOL so I need to get up and start working on my weight LOL
Nah, you need to stop eating sugary food you might get sick with diabetes. Since you are always sitting in your office, have time for yourself to stand once in a while and execute some simple exercises in the comfort room. Or just stand and stretch your arms and legs don't mind your office mates.

LOL ok, I don't eat so much sweets and thankfully don't have diabetes and will work on my weight and hopefully will get back in shape soon

It's been a month since I heard you saying to stop eating sweets and do a lot of exercise lol. I hope you can make the first move tomorrow morning before breakfast. Just do a 30 minutes walking and make it a habit everyday. You will lose weight drastically lol. Also eat food plenty of protein like fish, you may grill or boil it.

Last edited:
Fish is so good for health so if possible start having fish for your brain health

I love to eat grilled fish with a chili sauce, It is so tasty . There is always a grilled fish every lunch or dinner at home. I bought my sister a fish grill on-line and kilos of charcoal for grilling beef or fish. I also bought and stock chili and soy sauce. It is good to buy in bulk to save a little.

Back