Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like the snow?

I would have answered this question but I have not experienced snow where I live. but one day I hope that I will be able to give my own opinion on questions like this.

I have mixed feelings about snow - there are aspects I enjoy, but also downsides I find challenging. On the positive side, I love the serene, picturesque beauty of a freshly fallen snow blanket, and I relish the chance to engage in fun winter activities like sledding or building snowmen. However, the cold temperatures, treacherous driving conditions, and extra chores like shoveling can make snow a bit of a hassle as well.

Not really. lol But I enjoy Winter!

I don't mind the snow as long as I don't have to be anywhere and I can stay inside and watch it.

I have always been someone who has enjoyed watching the snow and seeing how beautiful it looks but hate being out in it.

I love snow very much. It is a very wonderful and festive atmosphere. It is a pity that this period does not last long, but I am enjoying these days as much as possible.

I love snow very much. It is a very wonderful and festive atmosphere. It is a pity that this period does not last long, but I am enjoying these days as much as possible.
I don't get much snow here, but I still love the cold!!

I love snow. It's magical to see snow and we need to travel to hilly areas to witness this magic

I love snow. It's magical to see snow and we need to travel to hilly areas to witness this magic
That means it only snows in the mountains over there. There's no snow at all in my country.

I live at a place where there is no snowfall . I have seen snow only when I go to mountains for a tour, once a year. It is always pleasant to see mountains capped with snow. I wish if I had a home in the mountains.

In present-day Punjab, we don't have snow but in the Old Punjab which also includes Himachal there is snow and many from different parts visit there to witness snowfall

That means it only snows in the mountains over there. There's no snow at all in my country.
Yes it snows in hilly areas only and my place is not even near the hilly areas

In present-day Punjab, we don't have snow but in the Old Punjab which also includes Himachal there is snow and many from different parts visit there to witness snowfall

Have you witnessed snow ? I have been to Kedarnath once and had seen lots of snow and Ganges there was frozen. It was too cold there when it was summer in Delhi. It was a great experience and for the first time I saw snow there only.

I like to lie down in the snow to experience how cold it is but sad to say there is no winter in the Philippines, so snowy times will be only experienced on my mind. Philippines has only the dry and rainy seasons. There is no hope for a snow.

Haven't you seen snow in Newzealand? Here in India we have mountains where there is snowfall and people who want to witness it to there and experience snowfall. I also have visited such places many times here.

When I was younger, I loved the snow but now I don't like it much.
I love the look of it from the window but I hate being outside in it.

Do you like the snow?

I used to enjoy playing in the snow a lot when I was a kid. I used to build the snow man with all the snow in our yard. I miss those lovely days as a kid.

Back