Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like shopping with your girlfriend?

I'll be damn if I'm ever caught doing that. Gives me goosebumps and suddenly I want to pay more than I should

I love to do shopping with my girlfriend because i really enjoy those moments and we both laugh and chat and enjoy while shopping. I think this is the better and great activity for partners and healthy love relationship.

Exactly, this is also part of building bonds with the person you love.

Yes, you are right, and another thing is that you get to understand the thongs that they like and the ones that they don't like.

Yes, you are right, and another thing is that you get to understand the thongs that they like and the ones that they don't like.
Lol that's true, it's also a great way to know what they are like when it comes to money management and of cause their personal taste.

I love to do shopping with my girlfriend because i really enjoy those moments and we both laugh and chat and enjoy while shopping. I think this is the better and great activity for partners and healthy love relationship.
I agree that going shopping with one's partner can foster close bonds and good relationship. And that is what makes relationship stronger.

I don't have a girlfriend currently, but I remember going on shopping with my ex a few times. I was the one spending of course, it would not have been a problem if she showed appreciation.

Back