Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you like shopping with your girlfriend?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I don't have a girlfriend, but I have sisters and a mother and they, like all women, like to spend a lot of time in the store looking at one thing for a very long time and I don't like it, so I always try to avoid such activities with them

I like going on a date and shopping with my woman. The most important thing is that when we go out together, we end up having fun and enjoying our lives.

Shopping alone is boring and can not be fun when I shop alone.

Shopping with friends is one of my favorite activities! Not only is it a fun way to spend time together, but having my friends' input helps me make better purchases. Even if I don't buy anything, I always leave feeling uplifted by the experience of hunting for deals alongside my closest pals.

I like doing anything with my girlfriend. I feel at peace around her but turn into a lion if I catch another guy looking at her....grrrrrr!:devilish:

Come to think of it, I have not actually went shopping with my girlfriend yet! Well, you can't blame me, there are quite a few reasons for that. But I wouldn't mind going on a shopping spree with her, in fact, I have added it to my to do list this month!

I am married, but I do enjoy going shopping with my wife. I love picking things out together, and I also like going to the grocery store together and buying food for our home.

I don't have a girlfriend at the moment. Though I think it would be awesome to go shopping with my girlfriend in the future. This is definitely one of my goals.

I don't have a girlfriend, but I have a wife. And seriously speaking, I hate going shopping with her. She takes too much time to buy even a single thing. I have told her about it, but she never cares and does what she likes.

I don't have a girlfriend, but I have a wife. And seriously speaking, I hate going shopping with her. She takes too much time to buy even a single thing. I have told her about it, but she never cares and does what she likes.
That's the world of ladies for you, they are very selective whenever they shop. It gets worse when we eventually get to the female wear parts!

That's the world of ladies for you, they are very selective whenever they shop. It gets worse when we eventually get to the female wear parts!

I understand and everytime I ask her that I won't go along with her for shopping but somehow I go and repent afterwards. I know females cannot leave their habit of negotiations with the shop keeper😅 but I can certainly change mine.

I am married, but I do enjoy going shopping with my wife. I love picking things out together, and I also like going to the grocery store together and buying food for our home.

This is how memories are certainly created. When you go shopping with the one that you love, you will notice that the bond becomes stronger. Little events like that are always good for lovers.

This is how memories are certainly created. When you go shopping with the one that you love, you will notice that the bond becomes stronger. Little events like that are always good for lovers.
Exactly, this is also part of building bonds with the person you love.

I understand and everytime I ask her that I won't go along with her for shopping but somehow I go and repent afterwards. I know females cannot leave their habit of negotiations with the shop keeper😅 but I can certainly change mine.
Do you have the habit of negotiations? It is my mom that can negotiate with traders on prices of goods. She can hassle the price down to the last cent!

Do you have the habit of negotiations? It is my mom that can negotiate with traders on prices of goods. She can hassle the price down to the last cent!
Lol same with my mom and elder sister, for my mom most times I even get scared with how she prices, am like God please the seller should not get angry or physical 😂 while my sister she can argue on the spot for long.

Lol same with my mom and elder sister, for my mom most times I even get scared with how she prices, am like God please the seller should not get angry or physical 😂 while my sister she can argue on the spot for long.
It is an entrenched trait in the women, lol. Sometimes I begin to pity the sellers!

It is an entrenched trait in the women, lol. Sometimes I begin to pity the sellers!
True, though I have come across some guys that are good at pricing.

Yes, I like shopping with my boyfriend, if he agrees to pay for the things I want to buy, that's too wonderful. However, just because he is paying I do not buy things that I don't need I only buy things that I need. I enjoy shopping, and the fun doubles when ny boyfriend is around.

Yes, I like shopping with my boyfriend, if he agrees to pay for the things I want to buy, that's too wonderful. However, just because he is paying I do not buy things that I don't need I only buy things that I need. I enjoy shopping, and the fun doubles when ny boyfriend is around.
It's great to see that you are not someone hellbent on getting different kinds of things just because you are not the one paying for them.

It's important to be there for her. To spend some time in her world. Maybe she might play GTA with me 😁.

Featured Articles

Back