Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like shopping online or offline?

Ja sa bong

Veteran

Reaction score
How do you prefer to carry out your shopping? Are you more comfortable shopping online or is offline shopping still a thing for you?

How I do my shopping depends on what I wanted to buy. There are items I would never shop online, I would have to go get them in person.

How about you? How do you like to shop?

I mostly shop online but both have their advantages and I also enjoy shopping in person.

I prefer to shop offline unless it’s something I can’t get around here. But when it comes to clothing or shoes I will not buy online

I shop for most of the things I need online. I rarely go to the mall unless it's inevitable for me to.

I prefer shopping online but when it comes to clothing, I shop in-store as most of the time the clothing doesn't look like the exact ones on the website and sometimes doesn't fit.
Anything else I will shop online as I don't like crowds and only go out if I really have to.

I also prefer shopping online. It's more convenient to shop online. I hate the crowd I always face whenever I go shopping in person.

Yes, I love shopping online for most of the things I need but one thing which I wouldn't shop for online is my clothes. Vendors never send me what I ordered for.

I personally prefer online shopping because it offers convenience, a wider selection of products, and the ability to compare prices easily. It saves me time and allows me to shop from the comfort of my own home.

Have you ever bought clothing or shoes online?
Yes, I've bought about 2 of my shoes online. It was on Amazon that's the online store I always shop on. One of the shoes didn't size me well, I had to process for it to be returned which they accepted before sending me another one which was my size.

How do you prefer to carry out your shopping? Are you more comfortable shopping online or is offline shopping still a thing for you?

How I do my shopping depends on what I wanted to buy. There are items I would never shop online, I would have to go get them in person.

How about you? How do you like to shop?

When it comes to shopping either online or offline, I have decisions that shape the channel that I focus on buying it. For example, when it comes to buying perishable goods, my focus is always to use the offline method such as going to markets as that has been a better option for me.

Someone else does my shopping as I am housebound.

When it comes to shopping either online or offline, I have decisions that shape the channel that I focus on buying it. For example, when it comes to buying perishable goods, my focus is always to use the offline method such as going to markets as that has been a better option for me.
It's very important to choose the shopping option which is going to be more convenient and cheaper for you looking at the kind of items you wanted to buy. I always look out for how to shop in a way that it's not going to be too stressful because if becomes too stressful, I might leave out so many items I wanted to buy.

It's very important to choose the shopping option which is going to be more convenient and cheaper for you looking at the kind of items you wanted to buy. I always look out for how to shop in a way that it's not going to be too stressful because if becomes too stressful, I might leave out so many items I wanted to buy.

Well, I have had ugly experiences shopping for some items on the internet and that has been a factor for my decision to buy basic items such as food items offline. I wouldn't want to have any issue at all with anyone because I got things from them on the internet. If it is a mobile device, for instance, I won't mind buying online.

Well, I have had ugly experiences shopping for some items on the internet and that has been a factor for my decision to buy basic items such as food items offline. I wouldn't want to have any issue at all with anyone because I got things from them on the internet. If it is a mobile device, for instance, I won't mind buying online.
This is so sad to hear that you had ugly experiences shopping from some items which you ordered for online. What was the bad experience you had with shopping those items online about? Which online shopping store did you make use of for your online shopping? I don't use anyhow online store to shop because I like getting the best service.

I'm always lazy to go shopping on my own. I can't remember how many times I had to cancel on my shopping plans because I was too lazy to go. It's why I shop online regularly.

I'm always lazy to go shopping on my own. I can't remember how many times I had to cancel on my shopping plans because I was too lazy to go. It's why I shop online regularly.
If you become too comfortable with shopping online, it's going to make the person feeling less concerned about going to shop at the mall by himself. I have never seen my sister go to the shopping mall in person for anything she needed.

Since I started shopping on my own when I moved out from my parents house, I mix my shopping. There are days when I shop online and days when I shop offline.

I just love going to an electronic shop and checking out their latest tech. Testing each one, and just when I am ready to buy it! I go home and order it online! lol

Back