Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like cuddling when you sleep?

Cole

Active Contributor

Reaction score
I found out recently my girlfriend loves being cuddled when she sleeps at night. If I don't cuddle her, she will keep turning as it will be difficult for her to sleep easily. I wonder how she manages to sleep in her own house alone. I can sleep freely with or without being cuddled.

Do you like being cuddled to sleep?

I don't have a partner for this, but I'm sure I wouldn't like it very much because it's very difficult for me to fall asleep when someone is lying on my chest, for example. It is very cute and pleasant but uncomfortable for everyday sleep

I am a married man. We sleep in the same bed, I like cuddling, but cuddling is not a necessity. Even when I cuddle while sleeping, I would be turning my back unknowingly at the night, so it is more common to wake up along rather than while still being cuddled. In summer, I like to sleep freely though.

If you need to cuddling when you fall asleep, it is not convenient at all, but if you are already asleep and someone cuddle you, then it would not be important for me, because I do not feel anything when I sleep and my sleep is very strong, so if it would be pleasant for someone, then I'm ready only when I'm already asleep.

When I was in a relationship, I enjoyed being cuddled by my girlfriend when I am sleeping but after we are no longer together, I have become very used to not being cuddled when I sleep and it will take a while before I adapt to being cuddled to sleep again. You're used to what you're doing.

Still single so I can't really say for sure. When I hear people talk about it, I think it's kind of cute though, but who knows I might end up not liking it in the future or it might be one of my favorite things to do.

I really like to do it because I have a girlfriend and in my opinion it is one of the nicest things that can happen after a hard day. I don't know why, but I feel quite comfortable sleeping like this

Yes I do and it often leads to something....hmmm.....

Yes I do and it often leads to something....hmmm.....
I have no idea what you're talking about :) However, I think it would be very boring because sometimes you can just want to sleep before a hard day and you still have to work and then take a shower. Then it's better without cuddling

I have no idea what you're talking about :) However, I think it would be very boring because sometimes you can just want to sleep before a hard day and you still have to work and then take a shower. Then it's better without cuddling
I think that you *DO* know what I'm talking about ha*ha!

I think that you *DO* know what I'm talking about ha*ha!
But agree that sometimes it's just inconvenient when you have to take a shower and then maybe even clean the bed if you have to go to work tomorrow

I enjoy cuddling whenever that I am with my guy. The most important thing about being cuddled is that you get to feel safe with someone that you truly care about. I prefer to be cuddled than any other form of touch most of the time.

I don't love cuddling when I am sleeping. I don't feel comfortable especially when the weather is so hot. I am an adventurous sleeper that moves from end to end while sleeping. Cuddling won't allow me fulfil the that.

Maybe when I was young. Because my parents used to say that I don't like sleeping alone so I usually cuddle with either my Mom or Dad throughout the night. If I wake up in the middle of the night and nobody is there they said that I might begin to cry. But gone are the days.

My husband and I have been sleeping together for many years and now it is not very pleasant. We love each other very much, but it is inconvenient because this way it is very difficult to fall asleep and have a healthy sleep. We can cuddle for a few minutes before going to sleep, but then we will lie down as it suits us

I found out recently my girlfriend loves being cuddled when she sleeps at night. If I don't cuddle her, she will keep turning as it will be difficult for her to sleep easily. I wonder how she manages to sleep in her own house alone. I can sleep freely with or without being cuddled.

Do you like being cuddled to sleep?
Although I am still single but No actually I cannot sleep when I am cuddled because I will not be comfortable at all and I will find it difficult to fall asleep

Back