Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like clear or designed phone cases?

svjiminfxv

Active Contributor

Reaction score
I like both styles of phone cases as when I have a clear one, I like to put my photo cards in the back but if I have no photo cards to put in the back, I go for a designed case.

Which case do you prefer?

I like protective cases and mostly stick with OtterBox, so the color options are pretty slim. I will often go with a two tone case, but often get stuck with black.

My spouse prefers to have clear phone cases since they like to put their Suga photo cards in the back of their phone case. As for me, I just like having a cool design on back. I need to get a new phone case though, I have a phone case with Sonic and Shadow on it but it's starting to fade in some spots. I've had this phone case for about as long as I've had my phone, which will be three years in June.

I prefer clear phone cases as they allow the natural beauty of the phone to shine through while still providing protection. Designed cases can be fun as they can elevate the looks of the phone, but I personally prefer a more minimalist look.

I love my phone cases properly designed. I don't like clear cases because I don't like anyone seeing when I have inside my phone case. I keep mostly my bank ATM card in the back of phone case.

I'm using silicone phone protective case. It's not too strong but kind of elastic. I saw it online and it looked good. I had to order for it. It was sold for $70. I love it so much.

I like minimalist design. I do not like elaborate designs. Therefore, I have always used phone case with minimalist designs. By the way plain phone cases, with no design, are also good. I have never used custom designed phone cases (my own design), I have always used mass produced phone cases.

I can't use the same case for a very long time, so I have a collection of 20 cases that I change almost every three days. And I have both simple clear cases and designed ones. But I don't like the protective cases because they are very thick.

I don't mind if the case of my smartphone is clear or comes with a designed pattern, the very essence of using the case is to protect my phone. If it does the job, I'm good.

I tend to go for clear phone cases most of the time. While designed cases can look really cool and stylish, I find that clear cases allow me to still appreciate the design and color of my actual phone. if I came across a really neat designed case that caught my eye, I could certainly be persuaded to get one of those too for a change of pace.

I personally don't like things that are shouty and always prefer to go for a plain black casing for my phone. I think it is a man thing though. My sister loves all those phone casings with designs that shine lights et all.

I usually prefer a clear case or a customized one. Then again it depends on the kind of designs the case has. There are some designs I have come across and they are quit awesome. If I come across does types, i don't mind buying them.

I am not somebody that is flamboyant or likes flashing things, so I would rather go for a clear phone case rather than those ones that look flashy and catchy.

I don't like phone cases at all because I have a very big smartphone and it doesn't always fit even in my pocket, so if I wore another case it would be very inconvenient and also, as a girl, I have very small hands

I prefer clear cases and actually these are the affordable ones and good too and those with designs are quite expensive

I prefer clear cases and actually these are the affordable ones and good too and those with designs are quite expensive
Do you like them transparent? Because me I don't because I don't want people to be seeing everything that is inside the bag.

I don't like phone cases at all because I have a very big smartphone and it doesn't always fit even in my pocket, so if I wore another case it would be very inconvenient and also, as a girl, I have very small hands
That's understandable but once in awhile you need to make use of one to protect the phone. I don't like using one as well cause it makes my phone a lot heavier and at the same time makes it bigger but I use it once in awhile.

I don't like designed cases but the plane covers. The cases are made to protect mobile phone , it doesn't matter if it is designer or not.

That's understandable but once in awhile you need to make use of one to protect the phone. I don't like using one as well cause it makes my phone a lot heavier and at the same time makes it bigger but I use it once in awhile.
I feel like phone cases are absolutely necessary, whether one likes it or not. Because it's serves as a protection in case of the phone suddenly dropping to the floor.

Yes they are necessary but not compulsory, so it's a matter of choice in the end and how you use it. Cause the phone can still go bad even while using a phone case.

Back