Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you learn from movies?

I guess we all learn, even though you cannot learn languages or a course LOL but at least we can learn a few things that may help us in life

I have seen people who learn a little bit of the language. A friend of my actually speaks Chinese and Korean simply from watching lots of Chinese and Korean movies.

Yes you get interested to learn but I think it will be tough to learn a language from these movies although some are quite good at learning

Oh really most of the movies now are actually based on the reality probably I used to learned a lot from a movie

Every movie gives us a moral lesson and we must learn it, just watching a movie and don't learn from it, is a waste of time in my opinion.

I guess we all can learn from movies and can learn anything from these and we just need to be focussed and ready to learn

Back