Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you jog?

No, I don't jog but go for morning walks sometimes. Yes, jogging is a good exercise to stay fit and one must jog if concerns about his/her health. It helps in reducing body fat.
Yeah exactly for those people who wants to burn fat. As for me, I'm a skinny person so I really don't see the need to jog every morning.

Jogging is not just for loosing weight, it is also a great way to keep the body healthy, especially our hearts. Then again a person could be slim but have high cholesterol, and the next person could be fat but having low cholesterol.

Yeah exactly for those people who wants to burn fat. As for me, I'm a skinny person so I really don't see the need to jog every morning.

By the way jogging is a good exercise to maintain your body shape. If you want to remain skinny forever you must jog.😀

By the way jogging is a good exercise to maintain your body shape. If you want to remain skinny forever you must jog.😀
Yes that's true. Though there are some persons who are naturally slim no matter how they eat but the thing is one might be slim outwardly, it is not a guarantee that things are okay inside.

Even without jogging I am very skinny, so how do you think I will be if I go jogging every time? 😂 I do jog but there's a limit I can go.

Even without jogging I am very skinny, so how do you think I will be if I go jogging every time? 😂 I do jog but there's a limit I can go.
You could do it just to increase your stamina and how your blood pumps. You don't have to focus on weight loss.

You could do it just to increase your stamina and how your blood pumps. You don't have to focus on weight loss.
That can be hard but I will try it out sometime. It's just that there is not much time on my hand to had jogging to my everyday activities.

Yea it won't be easy, but you can start small and with time you will get used to it.

Yea it won't be easy, but you can start small and with time you will get used to it.

Yes, with the time you will be used to it and your stamina will increase. Being a smoker my lungs are not good and out of breath when run even for small distance.

Yes, with the time you will be used to it and your stamina will increase. Being a smoker my lungs are not good and out of breath when run even for small distance.
Oh sorry about that, but I believe it's still possible to fix that, it's all about having good habits.

Oh sorry about that, but I believe it's still possible to fix that, it's all about having good habits.

I don't know if it can be fixed now. It's hard to do that when you don't have a strong will power. I have tried it many times but I could not succeed.

Have you tried joining a community? Like others who are also struggling, like they say, there is strength in numbers.

I don't know if it can be fixed now. It's hard to do that when you don't have a strong will power. I have tried it many times but I could not succeed.
Probably your will ti quit is not as strong as you think. Trust me any form of addiction can be broken

Yes it can be broken, it takes a lot of will power and determination but one need to also understand that these things are not gotten in a day.

Probably your will ti quit is not as strong as you think. Trust me any form of addiction can be broken

Yes I know any addiction can be broken but it depends on person to person. I have seen people getting rid of alcohol because of their strong will power.

Just give it time and keep on trying, even if you fail keep trying it.

I try it time to time and hope one day I will get rid of the same.

Yes that's the spirit, just keep trying and you can also relate with others who are facing similar issues, am sure working together would make it a lot easier.

I hope that works in my case. I wonder how the people get rid of any addiction so easily.

Back