Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have any pets?

Bawse

Enthusiast

Reaction score
I have two dogs. Both are females, mother and daughter.

Do you have any pets in your home?

My wife and I currently have a cat named Mochi, he's only a year old. My in laws who we live with have a chihuahua named Maya, she is about 12 years old.

I had pets all through my life. But none since my Golden retriever, Topaz passed away in 2014. We did not get another one since then as I got too many things on my plate and felt that I would not be able to do justice to a new pet.

A betta fish called Montgomery, an assassin snail called Gerald, 2 cories called Bubble and Squeak, 2 shrimps called Salt and Pepper and several otto fish.

I've got a cat who is so adorable. One thing that I like about this cat is that she makes it easy for me to feel at home each time that I am home or back from work.

I don't have pets and I don't even plan on having one anytime soon, I grew up in a family that don't really have time for pets so am kinda use to the idea of not having one.

I have a dog before but I lost her to sickness, she's such a cute and lovely dog. I'm no more worried about her though it hurts to lose my loved pet but I believe I will adopt another one like her again.

I have a dog before but I lost her to sickness, she's such a cute and lovely dog. I'm no more worried about her though it hurts to lose my loved pet but I believe I will adopt another one like her again.
It's very tough to get over the loss of our fur babies. Topaz, our Golden retriever stayed with us for more than 17 years. When he died due to sickness and old age, we felt a vacuum. It was so heartbreaking as we all got so used to have him around all these years.

We do have pets again now yes. We lost our 4 guinea pigs with the final one passing in February of this year and it wasn't until August this year that we decided to get two more as it was feeling quiet in the house.

We now have two male guinea pigs one is called Speed and the other is called Gizmo :)

Back