Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have any pets?

Bawse

Enthusiast

Reaction score
I have two dogs. Both are females, mother and daughter.

Do you have any pets in your home?

My wife and I currently have a cat named Mochi, he's only a year old. My in laws who we live with have a chihuahua named Maya, she is about 12 years old.

I had pets all through my life. But none since my Golden retriever, Topaz passed away in 2014. We did not get another one since then as I got too many things on my plate and felt that I would not be able to do justice to a new pet.

A betta fish called Montgomery, an assassin snail called Gerald, 2 cories called Bubble and Squeak, 2 shrimps called Salt and Pepper and several otto fish.

I've got a cat who is so adorable. One thing that I like about this cat is that she makes it easy for me to feel at home each time that I am home or back from work.

I don't have pets and I don't even plan on having one anytime soon, I grew up in a family that don't really have time for pets so am kinda use to the idea of not having one.

Back