Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have any health issues?

Kennedy

Active Contributor

Reaction score
If you have good and solid health, you're one of most luckiest person in the world. There are so many who are suffering from one health challenges to another. This makes them to live and depend on drugs everyday in order for them to keep living. Some are hypertensive, diabetic, or suffering from depression or another.

Do you have any health issues that forces you to live perpetually on drugs?

Back pain

Incontinence

Insomnia

muscle weakness on my left side

anxiety issues

body dysmorphia

overeating issues

ocasional depression

so yeah quite a bit going on with me

I'm happy to not have any health issues which will need pills or injections on a daily in order to keep me alive for long. The only health issue which I suffer from every 4 to 8 months is malaria and typhoid fever. This is as a result of the kind of water I drink which I know they are contaminated.

Sarcoidosis, gastritis, leukopenia, hypothyroidism, parathyroid, hypertension, autism and agoraphobia.

Fibromyalgia, schizophrenia and depression

I do have health issues, yes. I suffer from fibromyalgia, depression, and anxiety and I also have a hiatal hernia that I am keeping under control but does on odd occasions cause me issues.

Someone else with fibromyalgia do you take anything for it? I don’t

Aside from falling sick a couple of times, I don't have any underlying sickness that will require me having to take medications frequently. Maybe the routine checks that I do on a 4-month basis have been helpful in detecting any health challenge and finding a solution to it as early as possible.

Aside from falling sick a couple of times, I don't have any underlying sickness that will require me having to take medications frequently. Maybe the routine checks that I do on a 4-month basis have been helpful in detecting any health challenge and finding a solution to it as early as possible.
From my experience with taking care of my health, I found out that it's very important to go for medical check up once in a while. Someone might be having an underlying health issues without being aware of it until it's too late. But with a regular medical check up, this health issues will be found out on time and take care of.

No, fortunately I don't have any health issues because I am always very cautious about the things I eat and the environment I'm in. I always wear a mask whenever I step out and I eat stuff that are either cooked at home are from highly rated restaurants.

From my experience with taking care of my health, I found out that it's very important to go for medical check up once in a while. Someone might be having an underlying health issues without being aware of it until it's too late. But with a regular medical check up, this health issues will be found out on time and take care of.

This is exactly the truth. Going for a regular checkup can be of immense help. I have seen a couple of people always focus on exercising and not thinking of running some medical checks, and I wonder the reason they are doing so. Regular checkups make it easier for some illnesses to be noticed on time.

I have high blood pressure :( I take a pair of pills for it daily.

I have high blood pressure :( I take a pair of pills for it daily.
High blood pressure and low blood pressure are deadly sicknesses. Make sure to be checking your blood pressure every morning and night if possible. You can skip checking it in the night but never miss checking it every morning. Stop drinking alcoholic beverages if you do.

Since childhood, I thought that I was completely healthy, but the more I started visiting doctors, it turned out that I have many different diseases. The most serious for me is REYNAD syndrome, when the blood circulates poorly and the limbs freeze very quickly, especially in the cold

It's not easy dealing with serious health issues. Sometimes having the money to treat such health problems will not always be available. I know some people who suffer from sickle cell anemia. It's a blood disease which needs money to keep the person healthy.

I don't have any health issues but Crohn's disease is what my brother is suffering from. It was so bad he lost one of his legs to the disease.

I do not have any health issues. I try to eat right, I try to maintain an active lifestyle, I don't drink or smoke, therefore, I am fit an fine. However, I understand despite living a healthy lifestyle, one day I will be old and with old age a lot of health issues will come. Sometimes these health issues will also be genetic

Managing and taking care of your health properly is always going to be beneficial to the person in question. This is because it means that you will not be frequently going to the hospital to receive medical attention, there by saving a lot of money that should have gone to hospital bills.

So far I do not have any health issues. But I am seriously trying to take good care of myself right now so I won't have to experience anything in the future.

It's not easy dealing with serious health issues. Sometimes having the money to treat such health problems will not always be available. I know some people who suffer from sickle cell anemia. It's a blood disease which needs money to keep the person healthy.
Diseases do not always require a lot of money, because there are some that simply do not pose a serious threat to life and may not even be curable. As I wrote that I have Raynaud's syndrome, it is a slightly dangerous disease, but it does not require money to be treated because there is no cure

Back