Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have a favorite colour?

Cole

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Black have been my favourite colour since my childhood. It's a classic colour which matches well with any other thing you want to wear. I love it too for cars and it's why my Mercedes is it black colour.

What's your favorite colour? Why do you prefer such a colour?

Because of society's stereotypes, I thought that my favorite color was blue, because everyone believed that it should be for a boy, but when I grew up, I realized that I just hate this color and I was not ashamed to say that my favorite is orange. If I had said that as a child, I would probably have been laughed at

Black and white are my favorite color. More than 70 percent of my clothes are in black and white. I also wear black shoes. However, when it comes to room color, I like bright and vibrant color such as pink, light blue, and light green. Sometimes I also like to wear vibrant colored clothes like orange, maroon, etc.

Black and gold is my favourite colour. I used to like sky blue but because it gets stains fast, I simply had to move on from it and start loving gold.

Black and white are my favorite color. More than 70 percent of my clothes are in black and white. I also wear black shoes. However, when it comes to room color, I like bright and vibrant color such as pink, light blue, and light green. Sometimes I also like to wear vibrant colored clothes like orange, maroon, etc.
I have nothing against white color, but I really do not like clothes of this color. It always gets dirty very quickly, and if you sweat, it can leave yellow stains that are very difficult to wash off. For me, white clothes can only be festive, which I wear once every couple of months

I don't have a favorite color but if I am forced to choose, I would go with blue or green. In other cases I simply choose colors based on how I feel that day or the one that looks more appealing.

I don't have a favorite color but if I am forced to choose, I would go with blue or green. In other cases I simply choose colors based on how I feel that day or the one that looks more appealing.
I would not like not to have a favorite color because then for me all would have the same meaning and I would very often hesitate when I need to choose something of a certain color, but it is very easy for me and I always choose the favorite color and do not even think about it

I used to like shades of white when I was a kid. Then I realised brighter and rich colours have a space too.

I have wider favourite range now ;)

When it comes to cars, I would rather drive a green car. But when it comes to clothes, blue just appeals to me more. For some reasons, blue shirts always tend to have me look at my best. Black also goes down well with me.

Sometimes, I skip my personal favourites and go with professional colours. I got favourites there too.

My favorite color is green. I'm drawn to its connection with nature. the vibrant shades of forests, fields, and plant life. . Whether in clothing, home decor, or landscapes, green uplifts my mood and never fails to catch my eye.

Growing up I have never actually thought of a favorite color. The idea never occurred to me, so till today I can't point at a color and call it my favorite. Sometimes I just tell people blue, because I am a Chelsea fan, but deep down, I know that I don't find the color particularly special to me.

I have loved the color white since childhood because for me it is associated with something calm and pleasant. It is quite a popular color, so clothes are not so difficult to buy, and I also bought furniture in the same color

Back