Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you follow Legend league?

Actually, this could have been promoted well to get more viewership. I was not aware of this league till I read this post. Even newspapers didn't cover it, else I would have known it. With so much of cricket games happening these days in different formats and for various reasons, it can be overwhelming at times for game lovers to keep a track of all
I saw an advertisement promo of Yuvi and other captains and since I follow my cricket seriously so I mostly aware of cricket matches between different teams and follow all with interest

I saw an advertisement promo of Yuvi and other captains and since I follow my cricket seriously so I mostly aware of cricket matches between different teams and follow all with interest
Where was this promo? Newspaper? TV? Social media? I might have missed it or not noticed it. I am a big sports lover. But so many things happening and with so many games, I am not able to follow and watch all. I am right now more in to Paris Olympics. I will follow the updates in newspaper. I will also watch a few games if I am able to accomodate it in my tight schedule.

I think it was on social media and from some time I am always active on social networking websites so that helped me know about it

I think it was on social media and from some time I am always active on social networking websites so that helped me know about it
Good that you caught sight of it and watched the game. It's all well that ends well. Despite India's bad start, they got the hold on the game later and manage to lift the trophy. So, that should make Indian fans happy.

It was scheduled in England and many games were affected by rain and started with a delay

That happens with any tournament that happens in the UK. Rain can come anytime and spoil the game. But then we have some of the most popular cricket grounds there and the game is pretty popular there.

Good that you caught sight of it and watched the game. It's all well that ends well. Despite India's bad start, they got the hold on the game later and manage to lift the trophy. So, that should make Indian fans happy.
Yes it was all good as all our EX star cricketers played well, Yusuf, Irfan, Yuvi, Bhajji and others did well too

That happens with any tournament that happens in the UK. Rain can come anytime and spoil the game. But then we have some of the most popular cricket grounds there and the game is pretty popular there.
Test cricket is most popular in UK and they do like to watch good cricket and participate even if England isn't playing.

Test cricket is most popular in UK and they do like to watch good cricket and participate even if England isn't playing.
Yes. Test cricket is the original format of the game. One day games came later. And now they have come up with the shorter version with T20. Maybe it's to keep up with the fast pace of current life. But the style and class of test match is still unbeatable.

Yes. Test cricket is the original format of the game. One day games came later. And now they have come up with the shorter version with T20. Maybe it's to keep up with the fast pace of current life. But the style and class of test match is still unbeatable.
I love test cricket more but the pitch should be either green or dry to make an even contest for both bat and ball

Indeed I love legend league because it Is only when you learn from those who knows it perfectly you will know better and do it better and better again

Back