Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you follow Legend league?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Legend cricket league is plated between retired cricket players and is a good way for us to refresh our childhood memories and this way these retired players are also able to make some money.

Do you follow Legend league?

No I don't follow this or even any other sports at the moment. I find it hard to keep up with things like this.

I can understand because cricket is mostly popular in India and some of us do follow cricket and football

No, I don't follow it, but I read in the news that the Indian team has recently beaten the Pakistan team in a match in this tournament. It was a close match in which Yuvraj Singh played a good inning, due to which they were able to win.

I am not watching it. But yes, I do read about it. Some news pops up on my mobile phone and I will just get updated. I am a huge sports fan, especially cricket. But not get time to watch the game. I watched few interesting matches in the recent T20 World Cup tournament including the exciting final.

I see people are interested in watching any match. I watch only few matches. I don't watch even the IPL matches. From few years the craze of watching cricket has reduced in me. This may be because of match fixing these days.

I have not heard of any serious match fixing allegations in the recent times. But yes, the interest has definitely reduced for me for Cricket. Earlier we had few tournaments in a year and it would hold up the interest. Now we have a lot of them throughout the year and it becomes impossible to follow all of them with our busy schedule

It felt great to see India beating Pakistan again even if it was in the legend league cricket on Saturday where the match was played in Birmingham

India and Pakistan cricket matches become very interesting, be it in any format. They are biggest rivals when it comes to Cricket. There is lot of emotions invested into the game from both sides. Even a friendly match can draw so much of emotions. There was a time when both sides were very strong. I loved Pakistan team back in 90s.They had so many legends on their teams. I feel that it no more among the strongest teams in current times.

Yes legendary and professional leagues are very interesting to watch and enjoyed because it’s easily to adapt

Yes legendary and professional leagues are very interesting to watch and enjoyed because it’s easily to adapt
Have you followed any such leagues? I follow these because I like those cricketers and like to see them play

I loved how India won the trophy and its a pleasure to see our old heroes playing again and winning trophies

I loved how India won the trophy and its a pleasure to see our old heroes playing again and winning trophies
Wow!! I missed that news. I have not watched any of these matches. But very happy to know that they lifted the trophy. So, another joy for the nation after our team recently lifted the World Cup in T20 format. I will check for this one online to get some visual glimpses.

I always get a feeling that IPL matches are fixed and thats the reason I have no interest in watching IPL matches

I am waiting to see Sachin and Saurav play but Saurav hasn't played any legends game.

Will Sachin play in it? Saurav Ganguly seems to be busy in his business and other things so I doubt he will play in any tournament.

Sachin is always playing but from past 2 to 3 leagues he's not playing but Saurav has never played

Wow!! I missed that news. I have not watched any of these matches. But very happy to know that they lifted the trophy. So, another joy for the nation after our team recently lifted the World Cup in T20 format. I will check for this one online to get some visual glimpses.
Star sports did not promoted it properly but it was a good league where India played really well though in the beginning they were not playing well but managed to lift the trophy

Star sports did not promoted it properly but it was a good league where India played really well though in the beginning they were not playing well but managed to lift the trophy
Actually, this could have been promoted well to get more viewership. I was not aware of this league till I read this post. Even newspapers didn't cover it, else I would have known it. With so much of cricket games happening these days in different formats and for various reasons, it can be overwhelming at times for game lovers to keep a track of all

Back