Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you follow any news channel on Facebook?

Yes there are alot of news channels but especially i follow those that posted legit news and proof their news

In my opinion, this is a bad idea because Facebook is the worst place to get information and news. I have noticed a lot of clickbait that are invented only to raise the level of fild writers, but no one is worried about the fact that these clickbait can harm someone

I actually follow a few news channels on Facebook. Prominent amongst the ones that I follow is Fox News. The other 3 i follow is Channels TV, ESPN and one Chinese news channel.

Yeah I do so because am a kind of person that loves seeing things especially the things that will make me feel happy and learn or even earn again

Yeah I like following channel too because it is only when you are following people's channel you will learn and see different things in life and enagage your self in it

I need to follow a few more channels because there are times when I am not even aware of whats happening around the world

Back