Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you follow any news channel on Facebook?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I used to follow 3-4 such channels on Fb but they started to post useless things so I unfollowed all these.

Do you follow any news channel on Facebook?

I don't follow any on Facebook, though I was once following a few on Twitter now known as x but I only check there if there are certain news or information am looking for.

I was earlier getting most of the news from facebook through those channels but they started posting so many useless stories that I was tempted to unfollow

I have not noticed it on Facebook. I only read messages on Facebook Messenger. I also check birthday celebrations to congratulate.

I don't follow any news channel on Facebook except Aaj Tak and I never found any thing useless ever on it. And for the latest news I open sites from Google , I don't follow any other site for it.

I use Facebook to stay in touch with my friends and family so I am not following any news channel and for news I watch news on tv

I use Facebook to stay in touch with my friends and family so I am not following any news channel and for news I watch news on tv

Most of the people use facebook to keep in touch with the friends and family. I also don't follow any celebrity or any one on Facebook except few real friends.

I have unfollowed most but its downside is I am not aware of the latest happenings in the world but I unfollowed because they were posting lot of useless content

You can always open up any news channels site to know the current news of the world. On Facebook you will always find the rubbish things. I don't like Facebook at all.

Yeah I should check the news from news channel and also planning to stop wasting time on Facebook

There is no channel that I follow on Facebook. I just want to check updates from my friends. There are always messages in my messenger that I have to reply everyday.

I don't check my facebook book account for many days untill I see a notification popping up on the phone screen. I don't chat with the people on fb messanger.

Yes you do have so many friends on facebook so you really need to stay active on it and answer all messages

I so have friends on Facebook but I hardly talk to them on FB but on WhatsApp. I don't think fb is a medium to talk to them, for me.

I am also planning to ditch fb as lately its filled with unwanted things and crap so we better use our time on something productive

The owner should think of moderating the contents now because they have lots of users and many spammers, so it requires it to get users to have their interest back on the site.

They are busy posting things about astrology or about actress was in that gym or hotel and things like that, which I feel is not news

I am as such not so active on Facebook or any other social media platforms except WhatsApp and LinkedIn. I have not noticed any news channel there. As such we are bombarded with news from so many sources, I would not like to add any more.

I need to follow a few channels as for some time I am missing on important news so I will find some of the good channels which does not spam our feed

That's important to find some good ones that are giving the relevant news and not spamming you. It's an extra headache to avoid spammers. They are everywhere. Some news headlines are so misguiding. They have no relevant content if you check them.

Back