Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you exercise every day?

I don't exercise every day, but that is one thing that I am planning to start doing. I believe that training daily can go a long time in helping one build their stamina to remain active for the rest of the day.

I am hoping to start with daily exercise and cycling daily but somehow I am unable to so I will try to start from tomorrow

I wish I can exercise everyday, but I don't have the luxury to do that. Work and other engagements makes it hardly possible to devote some time everyday to exercise. I can only manage a few times every week.

I exercise, not everyday but every 2 days. My body will hurt if I exercise everyday.

I exercise, not everyday but every 2 days. My body will hurt if I exercise everyday.

This is the problem with exercising daily as a newbie. You will definitely feel the pains with training daily. However, it is never impossible to train daily once your body adjusts to it.

If we are being honest, it is not advisable to exercise everyday. This is because there will not be enough time for the muscles to heal before doing another exercise, and that make the body break down.
It is advisable to exercise like once in two days so that there will be enough time for your body to heal before undergoing the next one.
You are not lagging behind bro.

Yes we also need to consider our bodies. Most of us do not know our limits, hence we end up damaging our body rather than building it.

I don't train every day because that would have a negative effect on my body because I need rest so that the muscles can build up their shape. I have 3 days off during the week and on these days I try to rest more and not overload myself with work in order to have energy for training the next day

I don't train every day because that would have a negative effect on my body because I need rest so that the muscles can build up their shape. I have 3 days off during the week and on these days I try to rest more and not overload myself with work in order to have energy for training the next day
Makes sense, when we over work our muscles, we end up injuring ourselves. That's why we have so many first timers complaining about body pains and injury after workouts.

Featured Articles

Back