Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you enjoy cooking? What's your specialty dish?

I understand you make dishes which are delicious as per you and you're afraid that it may not be tasty as per others.😅
Haha not really though just that I usually have a lot of work to sort most times so if I have to cook means cutting into my working time. Like now I am at the market grinding beans that I would used to make moi moi.

Haha not really though just that I usually have a lot of work to sort most times so if I have to cook means cutting into my working time. Like now I am at the market grinding beans that I would used to make moi moi.

What is moi moi? I never heard of the same, is it some special type of dish?

It can be a hit or miss when I prepare anything although I haven't done badly with my cooking experience and its another thing that I don't really like to cook

What is moi moi? I never heard of the same, is it some special type of dish?
Lol maybe you can try browsing it out. Moi moi is one of our local dish over here made with beans. Like bean pudding.

I guess we call it here by other name. I will check it on Google and see what we call it here

I guess we call it here by other name. I will check it on Google and see what we call it here
Okay, am pretty sure it's called something else in your country and it's possible you might have tasted it.

There are a few ingredients like salt and pepper with which I face issues as I don't know how much to add LOL

I like to cook, but not so much that I want to experiment with different dishes. I love to make baked chicken and potatoes because it doesn't take much time and the whole family loves to eat it

Back