Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you eat Thrice daily?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Most people like to eat thrice a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner and I am one of them but on Sundays I prefer to skip one meal and it can be my lunch or dinner mostly because on Sundays I take late breakfast and mostly its heavy.

I usually eat once a day, then there are times where I eat two times a day which is in the morning and in the evening. Most mornings I am usually too busy with one thing or the other.

Wow that's amazing, I mostly have 3 meals in a day, and in between I have snacks, biscuits etc with tea

I also take meal 3 times a day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.

While I do make an effort to eat regular meals to maintain a healthy lifestyle, I can't say I consistently eat three full meals every single day. Some days I may have a hearty breakfast and lunch but then just a light snack or small dish in the evening.

I mostly eat thrice but when I am home and it happens to be a Sunday then I eat twice only because I do take late breakfast and lunch on these days

I’m not eating well currently, but when I was, this was how I did it. 7am breakfast, 10am snack, 12pm lunch, 3pm snack, dinner…whenever I got home. I drank a 17oz bottle of water with each meal/snack (except the 3pm where I finished the bottle on the way home/to the gym so I wouldn’t need a restroom while driving). When I wait to feel hungry I am all over the place.

I do eat thrice in a day and its good actually because many people like to eat once or twice and they eat more in that meals so its not good

Of course, it is normal to eat three times a day unless no food to eat. Some people eat more than three times a day and that includes snacks.

I do and it's common to eat thrice but some does prefer to eat twice and even once which is hard to master

I eat 5 to 6 times and this way I don't eat more in one go. And it's ideal to do this to lose weight.

Yesterday I ate only once and just took a small quantity of rice for dinner so technically it was 1.5 meal for the day

Things are not as rosy as it was when I was growing up. I'm now an adult and things are not going easy again. Sometimes, I skipped breakfast and I eat my food in the afternoon or I can skip morning and afternoon meals then eat at night.

It is something that I can't really help. I have to eat three times daily. That's the frequency of eating that can give me an optimal balance to go about my life endeavours.

Its not bad for anybody that can afford three square meals every day. I can manage with eating once or twice and I am hoping to be in that level where eating three times will be nothing but comfortable to me.

I don't mind to eat even 8 times a day because I like to have small meals throughout the day.

I don't mind to eat even 8 times a day because I like to have small meals throughout the day.
That's portion control and I am also practicing it. It helps in body metabolism. Eating twice or thrice in a control portion will help the body to be moderate. Sickness and tiredness will be far away from your body.

Three times is the least frequency that I can eat in a day. There are days though that I eat as much as five times depending on the nature of activities that I carry out for that day.

That's portion control and I am also practicing it. It helps in body metabolism. Eating twice or thrice in a control portion will help the body to be moderate. Sickness and tiredness will be far away from your body.
In this way I don't need to eat more in 1 go and can eat whenever I feel hungry so it has only helped me in life.

In this way I don't need to eat more in 1 go and can eat whenever I feel hungry so it has only helped me in life.
Exactly. You can eat as many times you want but let it be in small quantities. It will help to keep you in shape, mentally active and being able to lift yourself when the need arises.

Back