Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you drink energy drinks?

I stay away from any such drink or food that can make me regret later so I am yet to try these energy drinks

I drink energy drinks 2-3 times a week. I prefer Monster over any other energy drink.
I drink them either in the morning or in the afternoon when I begin to get a little tired and need that little bit of energy to keep me going until going to bed.

Do you drink energy drinks?
Off course yes I do like energy drinks and I am a fan of it and I take almost every day because because I feel motivated when I take it

These are not good for our health so we should not have these energy drinks as they can deteriorate our health

I have tried sting and charge both after I saw it's advertisement but I didn't liked it's taste.

Back