Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you collect anything?

I don't actively collect any particular items, but I do tend to accumulate and hold onto things that have sentimental value to me. For example, I've saved ticket stubs from concerts, postcards from places I've traveled, and little knick-knacks that friends have given me over the years.

As a child, I very often collected some unnecessary things, but now I have almost none. I like to collect different creams and even if I don't use them, I like to have such a large collection

I am a big fan of jackets and I really have an amazing collection of jackets. Ranging from suits of different colours and designs to tuxedos, I can always buy jackets on impulse. Not to talk of the many casual jackets that I have like leather jackets and casual jackets.

I used to collect old coins and coins of different countries and even currency notes but have stopped doing that

People collect all sorts of things: shoes, cards and even bus tickets. Do you collect anything? If so, what is it and how long have you been collecting it?
Actually yes so far this year I just to collect shoe's in collection because it was cheaper at their store

One of my college friend used to collect all pics of sachin tendulkar and used to have a big collection

In my childhood I used to collect marbles,old coins. But left it when I grew up and now a days I collect study material from different sites for my kids and consolidate important things for them to study.

Back