Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you collect anything?

Mike

Off The Mark

Reaction score
People collect all sorts of things: shoes, cards and even bus tickets. Do you collect anything? If so, what is it and how long have you been collecting it?

I collect a few things. Earlier this year, I developed a bit of a sneaker addiction and I started collecting them - I have 9 different pairs of sneakers now, most of which I don’t even wear. I also like to collect Prime (the hydration drink) bottles - they look cool in my gaming set-up.

Meerkat memorabilia, snowglobes and pictures of Swedish rock musician Tomas Ledin.

Not anymore. When I was younger, I used to love collecting trading cards or those little toy figures.

I'm a big Yu-Gi-Oh TCG collecter, I have thousands of cards. I've been collecting them off and on since I was a teenager.

I used to collect funko pop toys but not anymore. It's a hobby I've overgrow which is why I don't do anymore.

I collect BTS albums and any merch BTS bring out like posters, photocards and BTS Funko Pops. I even collect the BT21 stuff BTS release.
I have been collecting all this since the end of 2019.

I used to collect old country music on vinyl records. It was a very big hobby for me years ago. It's quite unfortunate that I have lost the interest in still collecting them but my collection is still available.

I am into collecting a lot of things. I collect Pokémon cards since I was 9 years old. I have never stopped collecting them even now as well. Pokémon have been among my favourite video game franchise, it is why I was serious with collecting Pokémon cards.

Unfortunately, now I have lost the desire to collect something, or simply because I don't have the money for it, but when I was younger, I collected small model cars of which I collected about 300 pieces and now they are not even in a prominent place with me

I've collected Transformers and Star Wars action figures, and video games that kid inside won't grow up like the rest of my self keeps me young and happy.

These days I do not collect anything. However, as a kid I liked collecting stamps. I have a lot of stamps form many countries. When I was a teenager I began collecting books, I continued collecting books until I was in my adulthood. I once had over 5 thousand boos but as we shifted homes I lost a lot of books

I've collected Transformers and Star Wars action figures, and video games that kid inside won't grow up like the rest of my self keeps me young and happy.
What or who is your favourite Star Wars action figure? Mine was Darth Vader. He's my favourite character in all of the Star Wars franchise. I like villain characters more than the protagonist in any TV show or movies. This is a hobby I can't let go of too.

What or who is your favourite Star Wars action figure? Mine was Darth Vader. He's my favourite character in all of the Star Wars franchise. I like villain characters more than the protagonist in any TV show or movies. This is a hobby I can't let go of too.
My top five would be: Ahsoka, Maul, Cal Kestis, Ezra Bridger, and Grand Admiral Thrawn

My top five would be: Ahsoka, Maul, Cal Kestis, Ezra Bridger, and Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ahsoka is a very strong character. I enjoyed the TV show so much and I'm looking forward to when they will produce the second season. Grand Admiral Thrawn in Ahsoka was mean as they come. I would like to see the kind of horror he will inflict in the next season for Ahsoka.

I used to collect funko pop toys but not anymore. It's a hobby I've overgrow which is why I don't do anymore.
Do you still have these toys left or what did you do with them? As far as I know, these toys are expensive and not everyone can collect them in large quantities. Did you buy them? Exactly how many toys did you have and how much did it cost you?

I know that most people who are into collecting most of the items they do usually keep them for every long time because some of them are valuable. This means they have the possibility of selling those items for a higher price as they have appreciated to the point where it is profitable for them to sell it.

I collect BTS albums and any merch BTS bring out like posters, photocards and BTS Funko Pops. I even collect the BT21 stuff BTS release.
I have been collecting all this since the end of 2019.
That's pretty awesome. I have a sister and niece who are huge fan of BTS, and are usually crazy over things like this.

Back