Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you buy tools for the refrigerator that would help to use the space in the refrigerator more efficiently?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I live alone so I don't need it because I have more than enough space in my fridge. However, if there are children in the family, then sometimes the space may simply not be enough, and then you need to think about a new and larger refrigerator or try to buy things that would help use the space more efficiently

I haven't purchased anything like that. My refrigerator is enough for the storage so I don't need any such products to manage it's storage.

I have children in the family but still I have enough storage in my refrigerator so I don't any tool to manage stuff in the refrigerator.

We have the biggest and large refrigerator that can contain two single people living in a self contained. It has been serving us and we never see the reason to get extra tools for it.

I have never bought anything like this before, I simply use the refrigerator the way I bought it. No need buying anything extra.

I think I need to find such ways to make more storage space in my refrigerator so I will look at amazon and flipkart

Back