Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you belong to a broken family?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
I am wondering of the lives of the little kids whose parents broke their marriage. When there is a divorce, there is an automatic application of divorce leading the lives of the kids in trouble.Some kids suffer depression . They cannot get hints as to why their parents separated. I am so lucky. I do not belong to a broken family. As much as [possible, choose the right person to be with,not the wrong one for the children will suffer a lot because of a wrong marriage.

Though my family isn't perfect, they all have their flaws, my self included but we are not a broken family. We have our moments where we do things pretty well, we have our moments where we disagree or even say nasty things about each other but we don't really mean that. I believe that's why makes a family.

Though my family isn't perfect, they all have their flaws, my self included but we are not a broken family. We have our moments where we do things pretty well, we have our moments where we disagree or even say nasty things about each other but we don't really mean that. I believe that's why makes a family.
There is also no perfect family however, it remains intact it's simply because it's a normal thing having grudges sometimes but they're resolved before the sun sets.

There is also no perfect family however, it remains intact it's simply because it's a normal thing having grudges sometimes but they're resolved before the sun sets.
Exactly, there is notting like a perfect family. How you are able to settle you fights and differences is what makes your family special or unique.

Exactly, there is notting like a perfect family. How you are able to settle you fights and differences is what makes your family special or unique.
My parents scolded us if the conflict will not be resolved before going to bed. We forced ourselves to hug each other and laugh to mean conflict quits.

Last edited:
No and thankfully I am not one of those because its hard for kids to manage without one of its parent

That's right, the kids will feel insecure and they will keep on asking as to where their dad or mom is.

I think the kids need love from both their parents and in here we do stay with our parents so kids also get love of their grand parents

The issue is breaking the marriage vow is inevitable if the couple no longer love each other affecting their moods and decisions, so they opt to separate legally through divorce.

In a way divorce is fine if both partners are not compatible with each other but they should also think about the kid

If both partners are not compatible with each other they shouldn't get married. Am pretty sure they dated for some time before they decided to go into marriage. This is also why most people say marrying your best friend or a friend is usually better because the relationship is based on friendship. But we have a lot of marriages today that is just based on lust. So once you take that away, there is notting comparable between them.

I am not from a broken family technically. But you can say it in a way as my mother passed away when I was of 4 years and my father remarried. The things were fine for few years till we had step brothers.

I am not from a broken family technically. But you can say it in a way as my mother passed away when I was of 4 years and my father remarried. The things were fine for few years till we had step brothers.
Oh sorry to hear that, I can relate to some extent though. I lost my dad at a young age as well, so I mostly grew with my mom and had to pick up certain responsibilities as fast as I could. Though I am not the eldest son, but since am the one around,I had to do a lot of things.

I feel sorry for the kids that are from broken families. It's difficult to even feel their pain

Oh sorry to hear that, I can relate to some extent though. I lost my dad at a young age as well, so I mostly grew with my mom and had to pick up certain responsibilities as fast as I could. Though I am not the eldest son, but since am the one around,I had to do a lot of things.

Oh, I am sorry to know it. I understand how difficult it is when someone loses their father at a very young age. It's hard for a single mother to handle the financial needs of the family and to look after the kids. It's great that you were able to take on the responsibilities at such a young age.

Oh, I am sorry to know it. I understand how difficult it is when someone loses their father at a very young age. It's hard for a single mother to handle the financial needs of the family and to look after the kids. It's great that you were able to take on the responsibilities at such a young age.
Yes that's true it never easy. This is exactly why my mom is one of the most valuable person in my life right now. I know the things she had to sacrifice just so she could train us. Since I had to pick up certain responsibilities early, I didn't have a regular childhood.

Sorry for you @eLdavis it must be hard for you to manage without your dad. It's tough for a single parent to take care of the family and handle all the responsibilities

Same with me. We were more mature than our age. We had seen ourselves being discriminated against by our stepmother, but we never complained about it with our father, as we never wanted to disturb him.

Back