Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do You believe you can get Rich by earning online?

I think its hard for those that are not good to adapt and I am one of those who takes time and is slow and not flexible

I don't believe in getting rich online and just wanted to experience online earnings and wanted to effectively Utilize my free time.

For me, the only way to earn a good amount of money is through the stock market. I have invested a good amount in the market and am hoping to sell a few of my stocks soon to earn money. People are doing well in the stock market. People who are keen to earn must try stock or share trading.

Getting rich through these online earnings websites is impossible so don't waste time thinking about getting rich through these

People, when they are beginners, have dreams that they will be rich by working online on the sites, but the dreams are shattered because, after a few months, they realize the reality. So it must be clear that they cannot be rich by working on the PTP sites alone.

Every beginner has this feeling. I came prepared and does not have anything like this in my mind and just want to learn and test the waters.

I don't think I can get rich by working online, however, I have been working online for more than a decade and I have been making full time for many years. Having said that it is absolutely possible to become rich my working online. Look at all those online entrepreneurs.

I have earn some little token from online. Earning online takes much of skills and consistency with lots of patience. It can start coming in a little bit but it can't make one rich without other gigs that can add more money.

Earning online has always been my wish, and I am really hoping I will be able to achieve this in the future.

There are stories where people claim to have become rich by earning online. We have examples of social media influencers and Youtubers who have done that. So, it is very much possible. But I don't see it happening for myself as I am not into that track. My offline job pays well and I am not seeing it being replaced by online earnings any soon.

Back