Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do You believe you can get Rich by earning online?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I feel nothing is impossible in this world and we can do well and earn big online but for that we need to have the mindset like that too and that may help us dream big and we may get rich earning online in some time.

I believe it's possible to get rich working online, I have seen so many people who have made money and even become rich from working online. The most important thing is what you do online.

I believe that the only option for me to become rich is to invest funds in various projects and assets. I won't earn much by writing posts on forums or doing microtasks and I have absolutely no other skills

I don't know if it's possible, but for me, it's not possible because I earn a few pennies every month from these sites. Maybe people who are into blogging or affiliate marketing are making more money and getting rich with their online earnings.

I believe it's possible to get rich working online, I have seen so many people who have made money and even become rich from working online. The most important thing is what you do online.
How have they got rich? With skills and freelancing or just by working on these pay-to-post forums only?

I don't think anyone can become rich working on just paid to post forums or working on various sites. To become rich you need skills. I have seen people make a fortune from things like affiliate marketing, forex and crypto trading, and so on.

Forex and cryptos can certainly help but its quite tough and I guess that's why it has the capabilities to make us rich if things go as per plans

For me l really don't believe in becoming rich by participating on the online earning venture. That is only possible when one is highly skilled and experienced on the most high paying online tasks for the truth of the matter.

It's possible but technically you cannot make this happen with earning websites and should start something of your own

That is why skills are required. The things you need to do to become rich online requires skills, and it's not something you can just make money from immediately. It takes time and consistency to achieve this.

I feel nothing is impossible in this world and we can do well and earn big online but for that we need to have the mindset like that too and that may help us dream big and we may get rich earning online in some time.

Off course yes It can be possible to get rich earning online but not in a such websites you have to do with so many other thing's like trading online and learn about some other crypto currencys

Off course yes It can be possible to get rich earning online but not in a such websites you have to do with so many other thing's like trading online and learn about some other crypto currencys
Exactly, anyone expecting to become rich from working on forums or other websites might be disappointed. You need skills to earn something reasonable online.

Exactly, anyone expecting to become rich from working on forums or other websites might be disappointed. You need skills to earn something reasonable online.
I think one can become Rich while investing on the cryptocurrency and the foreign exchange trading too.

Yes, I believe in that. I can become rich by doing business or activities online. There is no doubt about it if you are only skilled and expert on something. if I am having a blog and vlog. Having a vlog makes one insanely rich especially if he or she has many followers.That is what I am working out now to have my own vlog site . I will focus on animals.

Last edited:
That is why skills are required. The things you need to do to become rich online requires skills, and it's not something you can just make money from immediately. It takes time and consistency to achieve this.

Skill is what one needs to earn in any field. When you go online, you don't instantly earn, but it takes time and you have to wait patiently for it. All you need is to make followers and viewers if you have a blog or vblog, which is the best way I see to earn these days.

Skill is what one needs to earn in any field. When you go online, you don't instantly earn, but it takes time and you have to wait patiently for it. All you need is to make followers and viewers if you have a blog or vblog, which is the best way I see to earn these days.
That's the major problem with people today, they are not patient to wait it out. They just want to make money instantly.

I already started earning online yet not a guarantee to make me rich. I need to be patient and must do the strategic marketing to attract buyers. If I also prosper on my my vlog site then I can say that it crystal clear that I will become rich.

I think one can become Rich while investing on the cryptocurrency and the foreign exchange trading too.

But they both involve risk and there are chances you mày lose your money.

Earning online is a broad spectrum. Forum posting is amongst the lowest of the online earning programs available. If one is operating within the high paying online gigs, one can easily become rich from it. I mean quite easily.

Earning online is a matter of faith and luck. We must also be patient in order to suffice and endure while navigating on the web searching for a good site that satisfies our needs. We want extra income to have savings sbd55a capital for an an investment.

Back