Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you believe in magic?

These are just tricks and they learn from years of practise and there are Youtube channels that also tells you about how these magicians make us fool

I believe magic is not real but it is an entertaining act of a talented person. A magical may spend time practicing to master his or her moves. Indeed, magic looks true because our eyes and ears can justify their actions clear and jerk.

Yeah we feel entertained seeing them playing their tricks but from a long time I haven't went to any such magic show

You can watch magic in British Got Talent program. I am wondering how those magician did the magic eating spoon then spitting it to a 12 oz coke 🥄😬. It was scary yet entertaining and mind blowing. Sometimes I stop watching when felt it's extremely horrible.

Yes there are so many shows now and even this British got talent is also a good one but I am not following any such shows from quite a while now

Magic definitely exist, I have seen it all too well. But I'm not a fan of it.

I am a fan of magic. It thrills me though during sleep time, I am scared when I imagine the magic performed by the magician. I think, there are magical spells they applied in their magic. I will Google search if magicians use spells during the magic performances.

In my world, the magic sounds a very super natural thing for me. When l was very young and attending the elementary school in the 19th century, magicians used to come in the schools and perform the extra ordinary things like miracles that seem very daring so to speak.

Back