Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you believe in magic?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
I always see on video skilled magicians. I am thinking on how they preform crucial magic. It is so scary just imagine the magician cut or see sawed the box with a human being inside only to see there is no one inside and sometimes see the person but unharmed. I think, the magicians enrolled in a course specializing magic. What do you think?

It's more like a trick but they do make us feel amazed and in awe of their tricks

I don't really believe in magic, but I do believe there are so many things that can't really be explained that easy.

We should look at it with a different angle and its just a trick or a skill of the person

Their magic is convincing , I don't know if they utter a spell or they are truly skilled. I always like to watch magic, very impressive tactics and tricks,

I don't think there is anyone in the world at present who we can consider as a divine soul and can do magic and those magicians have ways to do things

I have left what I can't understand to people that can understand them. I just can't imagine how real or illusional the things they do in magic is. I just catch fun and go my way.

Though most so called magician we see today are not actually do real magic, it's more like tricks that plays with your mind.

The magicians in my country has added occultic power to be doing things like butchering a full human and piecing it together to have life again. Those occultic powers used in magic in my country are real.

Whatever will be the mysteries behind magic, what is important is , it amuses and relaxes viewers to the max. I like to watch magic. It impresses me the skills acquired by the magician, superb.

They don't cut throat or arm in real that's their trick and make people fool by those tricks. I don't believe on the real magic but believe on God's magic.

Magic is just a trick and is a skill that anyone can learn with practise and is mostly used to make people feel amazed

I watch magic exhibition everyday via YouTube. It seems they're using black magic with a spell. It's hard to believe that they can suspend their body. This day I watched the X-Factor show and one contestant showed magic. He pulled off his head, gosh so scary after some minutes he returned his head.

Off no because I haven’t seen a real magician face to face because it’s probably nothing because it’s just an human imagination

Magicians exit and they are always practicing their magic to let people see they are real.They are tricky. No one can deny that it is the work of someone artistic though not realistic. It is just for fun for the eyes of the viewers.

For ordinary people, it should look like that because they have perfectly learned the trick, it seems like magicians, and for people it is a very cool performance. I would not even want to know how they do it and just observe how cool it looks

Off no because I haven’t seen a real magician face to face because it’s probably nothing because it’s just an human imagination
Majority of the magic we see today are mostly based on tricks, unless you know what to look for you won't even know it's a magic trick at all.

Magicians study their tricky moves that make people feel afraid. This day I watched a video about magic and it seemed scary and real. It was British Got Talent. The magician was so talented. He acted as a crocodile and people in the show shouted hysterically and after that, he converted himself into a monster. That was tricky yet scary.

Actually I think I did not believe in magic tricks but the way they make their moves will only scared you but it's not real its just a kids that will think magics are real but reality it's not

Back